Time To Change The Law On Drugs?

La Colombe

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, pongo said:

It will be interesting to see how the old guard like Mr Toad cope with this and the challenges from those young pot-heads like Allinson.  Yeah.  Maybe we can just make Ramsey an ultra-liberal zone - that would suit me very well.

I read the posts from Dr Allinson on other sites about cannabis and its potential for revenue. I was impressed until his cunning plan had one fatal flaw .......

Without doubt there is a business opportunity here but he assumed it could be run by Government, which basically means its knackered before it starts !

• Like 4

10 hours ago, asitis said:

I read the posts from Dr Allinson on other sites about cannabis and its potential for revenue. I was impressed until his cunning plan had one fatal flaw .......

Without doubt there is a business opportunity here but he assumed it could be run by Government, which basically means its knackered before it starts !

Not all things government runs is shite

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

LC, you might be able to make the choice about drugs and their use, but people in government have to make decisions on behalf of society.

You were only telling us about yer mate Mac the other day. The drugs done it.

Kids these days, and thick adults, want to be pop stars and that innit. It's a cool life and that. Unfortunately they is shit at just about anything that could make them a cool popstar. The only thing they can do to emulate their heroes, is to take the same drugs as them. For some strange reason, such drugs make these fools believe they is a pop star too. Just for a little while. Then sometimes they becomes dead too.

Edited by gettafa