Time To Change The Law On Drugs?

La Colombe

14 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

It strengthens his insult...:huh:

LOL!  If it was aimed at me it would take a bloody sight more than calling or even implying that I'm racist to cause me any concern!

And THAT'S the truth!

2 hours ago, sausage said:

Do you mean like Mr Lakeman from the IOM, who lost two sons from taking 'ecstacy' tablets and now has campaigned as far as the house of commons for these drugs to be legalised so it's safer for young people (who will ALWAYS experiment) to take them. 

I tend to listen to the views of people with first hand experience of these issues such as Mr Lakeman rather than silly out of touch racist twats....

Bravo!

Rog, there are millions (yes, more than one million at least ) of young people taking e’s every single night and those numbers go up at the weekend. Sometimes they take more than one! You may be right, maybe the numbers of mortuary slab residents is increasing, but their numbers are infinitesimally small in comparison to the enormous number of E’s being necked by a massive section of the general public on an extremely regular and sustained basis without coming to any harm. (Apart from possibly feeling a bit shit on Tuesdays) 

So, your argument’s shit on this one  

On 9/20/2018 at 7:56 PM, the stinking enigma said:

What this? Can't be having a drug that makes humans feel more empathy and love towards their fellow humans. Let's ban it make it classA and give ot to octopi instead. Humans need to stick to alcohol to bring out the best in them.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/sep/20/mdma-makes-octopuses-more-sociable

Big fish, little fish, octahedron.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Rog said:

Google "MDMA toxicity". Also MDMA hypersensitivity and see for yourself.

Why would I do that. Tell me how many are dead and the percentage increase. 

Your the one making completely unsubstantiated comments

10 hours ago, WTF said:

to be fair,  even if there is just one more death ever it is an increase in the number of dead.

Well the fact that everyone does at the end of their life doesn't increase the number of dead over those that would still be living because everyone does in the end.

Recreational drugs are awesome (I used to have a great time on them in my youth), who the fuck are the authorities to stop me and others enjoying ourselves should we choose to do so (I wish to add that I, personally, do not partake in such high jinks but that should I ever choose to I would want pure, strength rated recreational drugs to enjoy myself without breaking bullshit laws).

15 hours ago, Gizo said:

Why would I do that. Tell me how many are dead and the percentage increase. 

Your the one making completely unsubstantiated comments

Read the items on the facts about MDMA.  Far from unsubstantiated, the dangers are all too clear.

But that's beside the point, the stuff is illegal and those using it are criminals and should be prosecuted for illegal use or possession  to the full extent of the law.