Time To Change The Law On Drugs?

La Colombe

7 minutes ago, Barlow said:

There are so many people so genned up on the ways of cannabis here. Could I ask, is cannabis stuff transported up the arse or is that just heroin and crack and cocaine and that?

I know folk who like to have the occasional joint, say on an evening. By occasional, I mean every fucking evening without fail. But folk have a choice to do mostly what they want in life so fair enough. Maybe it would be a better world if everyone was wrecked all day long, put it in the water along with the fluoride or something.

The reefer madness propaganda really worked on you, didn't it?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Barlow said:

Could I ask, is cannabis stuff transported up the arse or is that just heroin and crack and cocaine and that?

Well people find all kinds of excuses to stick stuff up their arses, so probably.  It's not really a commercially viable scalable operation though.  I can't imagine you'd manage to get more than a couple of hundred quid up your arse at any one time.  The recent busts of £100ks of drugs, I assume these were discovered in the anus of an elephant? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Barlow said:

There are so many people so genned up on the ways of cannabis here. Could I ask, is cannabis stuff transported up the arse or is that just heroin and crack and cocaine and that?

I’m guessing that Karson’s use a wholesaler, probably with a van.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

they tell me Ginger made into a bung  is very warming  , and good for tightening the muscles around the rectum as well as providing a unique sensation  while   on the magic mushrooms   or enjoying some  skunk ,cant say I have tried it myself and the thought is enough to put me off Thai and chinese food ,