Time To Change The Law On Drugs?

La Colombe

3 hours ago, Barlow said:

Lots of good drug advice and information on Manx Forums just now, so anyone help here.

There was a group of lads living in a house down the road from our house in Douglas. They each had a motorbike and forever coming and going throughout the day and night every 20-mins/half hour or so. Each with a wee rucksack. They could only be druggie dealers (but any other suggestions I am happy to take). Now, would they be classed as bottom feeder mules or somewhat up the food chain? 

What's someone who keeps staring at young lads classed as?

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Not my experience.

We went to 1886 for a Sunday roast dinner ( a 70th birthday celebration) and I had occasion to use the toilet facilities and wasn’t troubled in that way at all. Nobody asked me if I wanted some drugs. 

I think  I was the only person in there at the time

If you were the only person in there, must have been a sad birthday celebration…

To be fair, they do an excellent Sunday lunch and the restaurant upstairs is superb, during the day.

Give it a try about 1am - 3am on a weekend.

4 hours ago, HeliX said:

What's someone who keeps staring at young lads classed as?

You're funny.

Edited to add: Who used the word 'young' anyway? Only Helix did.

Helix, our kid, you really are funny (too much erm, 'sniff' perhaps? along withe Gizo and PT, having a wee giggle)

Edited by Barlow

Karson's have had a monopoly with the dispensing of cannabis products since this 'experiment' was initiated. The surcharge tacked-on to each item must've swelled its coffers somewhat so competition might help bring prices down.

Local cultivation and production must surely be the most logical next-step in the process. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, quilp said:

The surcharge tacked-on to each item must've swelled its coffers somewhat

I saw Mr Karson driving around in a tasteless Roller SUV like he owned the place! 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, quilp said:

Karson's have had a monopoly with the dispensing of cannabis products since this 'experiment' was initiated. The surcharge tacked-on to each item must've swelled its coffers somewhat so competition might help bring prices down.

Local cultivation and production must surely be the most logical next-step in the process. 

Happy to sell my home grown at a reduced price...

Edited by Passing Time
only joking just in case Barlow is on to the bizzies
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/26/2024 at 5:20 PM, Barlow said:

Lots of good drug advice and information on Manx Forums just now, so anyone help here.

There was a group of lads living in a house down the road from our house in Douglas. They each had a motorbike and forever coming and going throughout the day and night every 20-mins/half hour or so. Each with a wee rucksack. They could only be druggie dealers (but any other suggestions I am happy to take). Now, would they be classed as bottom feeder mules or somewhat up the food chain? 

You don't live near Domino's Pizza do you by any chance? ;) 

• Haha 1