Time To Change The Law On Drugs?

La Colombe

3 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

What, in your opinion is wrong with that?

I don't think LC sees anything wrong here, more about how times are a-changing. I could be wrong though..? 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

A hundred quid a year seems quite steep, especially as it doesn't include any drugs. 

Under the IOM Police cannabis pricing scheme, that might cover the green dust you find in your grinder. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, WTF said:

its  a fantastic idea , plod can set up observation and make a note of all the druggy wasters .

That would be the thing that would put me off joining if I was into that kind of thing. 

7 hours ago, WTF said:

its  a fantastic idea , plod can set up observation and make a note of all the druggy wasters .

Not all cannabis users are "druggy wasters" if you want a look at what wasters look like just sit opposite Mc Deaths every morning...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, philwebs said:

After Skool - Science of Psilocybin - How it Works & Why it Exists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM8zPpgYAds

This is an excellent overview of Psilocin. Look but don't touch.

Aren't you supposed to touch? That's the whole point.  I think the Stoned Ape theory potentially holds some water. Plenty of animals get smashed off their faces any chance they get.   Inadvertent microdosing from exposure mud/soil/the outdoors has been impeded by our modern sanitised indoor lives.   I think this has bearing on a lot of the mental health issues so prevalent nowadays.