Prince Philip retires

llap

4 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

So the Royals don't have a massive staff of assistants and planners?  Again your extensive "knowledge" is as usual flimsy.

Met The Greek at Neatishead in 2002.  He was steered into the room, introduced the SEngO and then steered off again to next section.  All in all a very expensive waste of time and effort for some foreign benefit scrounger to inspect his toys.

You seem to have been quite  happy to prostitute your principles and meet Prince Philip , would  indicate to me  that you "have more faces than Big Ben" .

If I had the opportunity to meet someone I despised (e.g. blair or branson) I would decline or perhaps tell them exactly what I thought of them .

Just saying:flowers:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems Richard old boy has made quite the career of taking his thirty pieces of silver from men he detests. Prince Philip, Albert Gubay. So principled of him to slag them off after they're dead or retired from active duty.

12 hours ago, paswt said:

You seem to have been quite  happy to prostitute your principles and meet Prince Philip , would  indicate to me  that you "have more faces than Big Ben" .

If I had the opportunity to meet someone I despised (e.g. blair or branson) I would decline or perhaps tell them exactly what I thought of them .

Just saying:flowers:

Yes because in the Armed Forces, you can exercise free will at all times, and don't have things like orders getting in the way of things.

Also, telling a Royal what you thought of them is a some what damaging career move.

Just saying (you patronising twit).

12 hours ago, llap said:

Seems Richard old boy has made quite the career of taking his thirty pieces of silver from men he detests. Prince Philip, Albert Gubay. So principled of him to slag them off after they're dead or retired from active duty.

Slagged AG off when he was alive and thought The Greek was a sponger before he retired.

Anyone who says like they like their employer and has nothing negative to say about them is either a liar or is the employer.

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

Slagged AG off when he was alive and thought The Greek was a sponger before he retired.

If all the "spongers" in Britain, home grown and imported, had put in as much effort as "The Greek" has over the years, the country would really be flying.

2 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Yes because in the Armed Forces, you can exercise free will at all times, and don't have things like orders getting in the way of things.

Also, telling a Royal what you thought of them is a some what damaging career move.

Just saying (you patronising twit).

"Telling a Royal what you thought of them is a somewhat damaging career move " ........ Exactly , creep round anyone if it is in your own interests.

So "having more faces than "Big Ben" sums it up quite nicely:lol:.

1 minute ago, paswt said:

"Telling a Royal what you thought of them is a somewhat damaging career move " ........ Exactly , creep round anyone if it is in your own interests.

So "having more faces than "Big Ben" sums it up quite nicely:lol:.

Yes, because I don't have bills to pay or a over riding need to eat.  I should totally fuck my career and life up to tell someone who is told how wonderful they are by sycophants all day long, how I feel about them.

16 minutes ago, woolley said:

If all the "spongers" in Britain, home grown and imported, had put in as much effort as "The Greek" has over the years, the country would really be flying.

Over the years?  Yeah during the war (all those years ago) but living in luxury and having access to the best of everything there is to offer (by virtue of marrying the right person) is hardly "putting in the effort".

2 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Anyone who says like they like their employer and has nothing negative to say about them is either a liar or is the employer.

That post confirms my opinion of you in that you were happy prostitute your principles ( if you had any) in order to prosper.

I assume you didn't slag AG off to his face:lol:

I would dispute your assertion that anyone who says they like their employer is a liar , I've had good gov'ners in my time as well as bad , perhaps your statement says more about you .

On the basis of your posts I would certainly never employ you , hope this helps

5 minutes ago, paswt said:

That post confirms my opinion of you in that you were happy prostitute your principles ( if you had any) in order to prosper.

I assume you didn't slag AG off to his face:lol:

I would dispute your assertion that anyone who says they like their employer is a liar , I've had good gov'ners in my time as well as bad , perhaps your statement says more about you .

On the basis of your posts I would certainly never employ you , hope this helps

Judging by how you think physically intimidating teenagers is okay, I am not that upset that I don't share the same principles (if that is what you choose to call them).

And as for being employed by you, I'd pass.  Again, you patronising tone would annoy the shit out of me (and probably the same for your employees, but they don't want to tell you to your face for fear of being bullied out of their jobs).

8 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Yes, because I don't have bills to pay or a over riding need to eat.  I should totally fuck my career and life up to tell someone who is told how wonderful they are by sycophants all day long, how I feel about them.

sounds like the defence put forward by some a Nuremburg (sp?) :lol:

You can't really be on both sides and abdicate any responsibility  for supporting someone who you despised because it was to your financial advantage by, after parting company with them , slagging them off ........... well in my book , but perhaps I'm a bit old fashioned:flowers:

11 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Over the years?  Yeah during the war (all those years ago) but living in luxury and having access to the best of everything there is to offer (by virtue of marrying the right person) is hardly "putting in the effort".

Do as you're told, go where you're sent and put a good face on it for 70 years. Yeah. What a smashing job. Better to have the advantages without the hassle, I reckon.

Archived