The violence of austerity

llap

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

No but donating half a billion pounds to the Holy C will make it a lot easier :cool:

I don't think they give any guarantees on that................

Well. Probably they do, but there is less likelihood of a successful claim than there is on one of those Scottish Power cashback warranties.

1 minute ago, woolley said:

I don't think they give any guarantees on that................

Well. Probably they do, but there is less likelihood of a successful claim than there is on one of those Scottish Power cashback warranties.

Oh they offer death bed side service and everything...

Just now, the stinking enigma said:

I'm not looking to cause trouble here woolley, just pointing out the fact that Albert gubay is a far more charitable man than yourself that's all.

If you define charitable narrowly in amounts of money given to causes then I would agree with you. In any other respect you cannot possibly know.

20 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

If a Widow who earns £1000 a month gives a £50 quid donation to charity and a billionaire who earns that a second gives a million which is more charitable?

Answers on a post card. 

Depends, does the widow have access to the same financial and tax advisors as the billionaire?

52 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Depends, does the widow have access to the same financial and tax advisors as the billionaire?

Will it be worth her while paying for their services?

Tax planning cost, a lot. In many cases it isn't worthwhile. 

3 hours ago, Chinahand said:

If a Widow who earns £1000 a month gives a £50 quid donation to charity and a billionaire who earns that a second gives a million which is more charitable?

Answers on a post card. 

What's a post card?

Archived