Richard Dawkins censored -- persecution of Atheists and free thinkers

llap

15 hours ago, Chinahand said:

There is an issue in that both the Alt-Right and the Ctl-Left purposely put their fingers in their ears and refuse to listen to anyone who doesn't believe what they do.

Everyone does that to a degree and certainly the liberal elite. The difference is that they have been controlling things and brooking no denial for over half a century. They are right and anyone who demurs is an extremist.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Do Hasbara pay you by the world or just a monthly fee?

Excuse me? Nobody pays me to do anything. I'm an expert on Judaism and my comment was completely accurate. I'm not even sure what relevance your supposed insult has, as I never even mentioned the Israeli Government. You are clearly rabid in your hatred.

Comedy post of the year winner 2017

But people like you really are loony left PC thought police and you do seem to have an unnatural, paradoxical affiliation with Islamic extremism.

As troll "Jakey" kept saying on another thread, despite my protestation of being a conservartive, I do consider myself to represent genuine traditional left values and therefore to be a true liberal. I just don't use those terms because, as Woolley pointed out, they've been hijacked, bastardised and mutilated by this new breed of supposedly "far left" (they're not left at all) crackpots. I consider these people fascists, actually, as they believe in the EU which is nothing more than an unelected bureaucracy ruling nation-states in collusion with international corporate interests. If that's what floats your boat, don't call yourself a liberal or left-wing, because you're not.

Do Hasbara pay you by the world or just a monthly fee?

I really must object to the continual accusation that I am an Israeli Government paid operative just because I contribute perfectly factual information regarding Judaism and the Jewish people. It is completely bang out of order and bordering on outright judeophobia.

22 minutes ago, llap said:

Excuse me? Nobody pays me to do anything. I'm an expert on Judaism and my comment was completely accurate. I'm not even sure what relevance your supposed insult has, as I never even mentioned the Israeli Government. You are clearly rabid in your hatred.

Text book response...

11 minutes ago, llap said:

I really must object to the continual accusation that I am an Israeli Government paid operative just because I contribute perfectly factual information regarding Judaism and the Jewish people. It is completely bang out of order and bordering on outright judeophobia.

Text book response number 2...

Archived