Richard Dawkins censored -- persecution of Atheists and free thinkers

llap

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll put it another way: could you please kindly as a matter of courtesy refrain from making the claim in future. We all stopped calling you a libtard after you spat your dummy out of the pram. Maybe you could reciprocate. None of these things add anything of substance to the discussion.

17 minutes ago, llap said:

I'll put it another way: could you please kindly as a matter of courtesy refrain from making the claim in future. We all stopped calling you a libtard after you spat your dummy out of the pram. Maybe you could reciprocate. None of these things add anything of substance to the discussion.

Libtard is a derivative slur.

Hasbara is a documented organization.  Stop posting like one and I will stop comparing you to one.

Libtard is a contraction of the words liberal and retard and such people are a documented reality.

Hasbara is an alleged organisation. I have no idea how any of my comments thus far on this thread have even remotely had anything to do with the Israeli Government. I was talking about Judaism, the Jewish people, the Jewish culture and nation. I didn't mean nation-state. As I said, categories can't be applied to the Jews.  They are also a commonwealth, a term you'll find in the UK Hebrew prayer book, or at least the Singer edition. I have no interest in discussing Israel on this thread, unless someone would like to completely change the subject of the thread and start attacking it, in which case I will defend it. Until then, do not conflate discussion of Jews with discussion of a nation-state in the Middle East, because I wasn't even thinking of Israel when I was writing my post.

Just now, llap said:

1. Why are you calling me Susan? I'm a bloke.

2. I am the one who IS talking about religious censorship. What the hell does your rabid hatred for Israel have to do with this thread? 

1. I don't know (or care) what gender you are or claim to be
  2. For someone who claims to be an expert, you don't exhibit much knowledge of the use of "religious" censorship by the Israeli Government.

And to clarify again...I don't hate Israel or its people; I don't like the racist, xenophobic and genocidal government running it.

You really are sad. Nice way to switch the topic away from censorship of criticism of Islam by atheists who criticse all religion, into yet another boring attack against Israel, the only democracy in the middle east to give equal rights to atheists and people of all religions. Could you possibly return to the actual topic?

Just now, llap said:

You really are sad. Nice way to switch the topic away from censorship of criticism of Islam by atheists who criticse all religion, into yet another boring attack against Israel, the only democracy in the middle east to give equal rights to atheists and people of all religions. Could you possibly return to the actual topic?

Text book responses number 4.

See you only want to talk about one type of religious censorship, and try to steer away from another, far worse one.

T.E.X.T.B.O.O.K

No, that's you, you putz. You only want to talk about Israel, which is a completely different topic and which has many dedicated threads on here, no doubt started by you. You're more than welcome to say that there is censorship of atheism in Israel, if you've got examples, but this thread is specifically about censorship here in the west (America, UK, western Europe) by do-gooder regressives to defend extremist Islamism.

Just now, llap said:

No, that's you, you putz. You only want to talk about Israel, which is a completely different topic and which has many dedicated threads on here, no doubt started by you. You're more than welcome to say that there is censorship of atheism in Israel, if you've got examples, but this thread is specifically about censorship here in the west (America, UK, western Europe) by do-gooder regressives to defend extremist Islamism.

Moans about censorship...tries to censor other posters...

Archived