Anti-semitic loser Roger Waters (previously of Pink Floyd) makes fool of himself

llap

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, llap said:

Apartheid South Africa is irrelevant. To even equate the democratic nation-state of Israel to apartheid South Africa is to show you are an idiot and have no clue.

Was that "you" meant to read "one". If not you are clearly losing the plot fella.

5 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Was that "you" meant to read "one". If not you are clearly losing the plot fella.

Eh? The sentence wouldn't make grammatical sense if you replaced "you" with "one"; although certainly when I said "you" I meant the universal person, not specifically Stinking Enigma personally. It is a figure of speech, similar to saying "one".

1 hour ago, the stinking enigma said:

it was the spitting image song "i've never met a nice south african" that made me take any notice of apartheid. i don't think roger is advocating a semitic equivalent, and rightly so

i like that song. and the "my god is greater than your god" song. oh and the "oh,they'll have what i'm having" joke. Brilliant comedy.

6 minutes ago, llap said:
13 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Eh? The sentence wouldn't make grammatical sense if you replaced "you" with "one"; although certainly when I said "you" I meant the universal person, not specifically Stinking Enigma personally. It is a figure of speech, similar to saying "one".

I should have said "one is" instead of your words, "you are". It also appeared to be aimed at Chinahand, hence my post.

Edit to add., no offense TSE :)

To be fair, Chinahand is an absolute toss pot / government shill (anxiously awaiting some government contracts for his new business :) ) so he is well deserving of any insult.

But no, it wasn't aimed at him or anyone else specifically.

3 minutes ago, llap said:

To be fair, Chinahand is an absolute toss pot / government shill (anxiously awaiting some government contracts for his new business :) ) so he is well deserving of any insult.

But no, it wasn't aimed at him or anyone else specifically.

Could never agree with your view on Chinahand at all. !

5 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

To be fair, you've not got a very good track record in judging a person's character as I'm sure Potty Lisa would interject.

5 minutes ago, llap said:
12 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

To be fair, you've not got a very good track record in judging a person's character as I'm sure Potty Lisa would interject.

Is "she" your feminine side then, that you are now in touch with ?

3 hours ago, Chinahand said:

The Wall and the Final Cut were written by Waters

I've mostly chosen to boycot everything after Wish You Were Here. I find The Wall particularly irritating - grandiose and unsubtle, it seems to completely lack nuance - political only a very sort of 6th form way and musically dull. Gilmore always seemed like a good guy though.

41 minutes ago, llap said:

Oh LLAP you are so unimaginative.  The new job, the old job and my entire life has nothing whatsoever to do with the manx, or any other, government. 

Now whether I'm a toss pot or not ... well that's a subjective opinion ... so ya boo to you too.

52 minutes ago, pongo said:

I've mostly chosen to boycot everything after Wish You Were Here. I find The Wall particularly irritating - grandiose and unsubtle, it seems to completely lack nuance - political only a very sort of 6th form way and musically dull. Gilmore always seemed like a good guy though.

I find their music improved immensely once Waters went off like a child in a tantrum and David Gilmour became the main driving force.

45 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Oh LLAP you are so unimaginative.  The new job, the old job and my entire life has nothing whatsoever to do with the manx, or any other, government. 

Now whether I'm a toss pot or not ... well that's a subjective opinion ... so ya boo to you too.

Look, we both know you're a now former civil servant. There's no point trying to pull a fast one over me.

Archived