Anti-semitic loser Roger Waters (previously of Pink Floyd) makes fool of himself

llap

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, llap said:

Look, we both know you're a now former civil servant. There's no point trying to pull a fast one over me.

We both know about your personal obsession with civil servants, but I am not, nor have ever been one or connected to the  IOM or any other government. 

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

And your political opinion is worth listening to because...?

For a start I'm not famous and I don't have the idea that I'm some kind of Pied Piper and everyone should follow my ideas because I can play a guitar.

Just now, woolley said:

For a start I'm not famous and I don't have the idea that I'm some kind of Pied Piper and everyone should follow my ideas because I can play a guitar.

But you're opinion cares more weight because you bark like a junk yard dog on a small forum relating to a small island?

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

But you're opinion cares more weight because you bark like a junk yard dog on a small forum relating to a small island?

No. Missing the point as usual. It's about them thinking that because they have legions of fans of their work, this somehow lends them legitimacy to lead a political agenda. A bit like me haranguing my customers to vote a certain way or adopt a certain belief.

2 minutes ago, woolley said:

No. Missing the point as usual. It's about them thinking that because they have legions of fans of their work, this somehow lends them legitimacy to lead a political agenda. A bit like me haranguing my customers to vote a certain way or adopt a certain belief.

So...people should keep their opinions to themselves?  Or is it just entertainers who aren't allowed opinions (especially if they differ from yours)?

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

So...people should keep their opinions to themselves?  Or is it just entertainers who aren't allowed opinions (especially if they differ from yours)?

Can have whatever opinions they like bit they shouldn't try to lead political movements from behind a guitar.

Waters has had a huge chip on his shoulder for too long and he needs to get over it. He wasn't the only one to lose his dad in the war. He wrote some great music and lyrics a long time ago but disappeared up his own arse with stuff like The Wall. A comfortable middle class upbringing and multi-millionaire rock star lifestyle doesn't qualify you to tell ordinary kids that 'they don't need no education'. A lot of gullible people bought into the lyrics of that turgid piece of crap and took it as progressive gospel. There are too many leftie celebrities like Waters [Geldof's another] whose simplistic world views are tiresome bullshit.  

Archived