Charlottesville

RIchard Britten

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, woolley said:

Stop equating a few idiot thugs with the Third Reich and WW2. It's nuts.

When it was but one snowflake, I ignored it because I couldn't feel it.

When it was a flurry of snowflakes, I ignored it because it only made a little bit cold.

When it was a blizzard, I wish I hadn't ignored the snowflake.

13 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

When it was but one snowflake, I ignored it because I couldn't feel it.

When it was a flurry of snowflakes, I ignored it because it only made a little bit cold.

When it was a blizzard, I wish I hadn't ignored the snowflake.

Beautiful.

Funny thing about Social Justice Warriors. They won't hate the things you're not supposed to. How very PC. 

But things you are allowed to hate, they REALLY hate. With absolute passion. This is why they're admired so much.

They also hate the people who don't hate that thing enough. Or, in this case, exclusively enough.

More column inches have been given over to Trump not hating in the right way than to what actually happened in Charlottesville. 

I personally hate the Spanish Inquisition. 

How much? A lot.

(bet you didn't expect that)

I suppose I shouldn't be, but I was amazed at the attitudes on here this morning. Not so much from Richard because I expect no better, but Pongo is normally the more level headed end of liberalism I had believed. For both of them to totally bin the rule of law that they apply to a fault to everything else (my example above re the Pakistani racist rapists), and enthusiastically advocate meeting violent right wing thugs with violent left wing thugs is staggering and quite telling.

Their support for the rule of law is contingent on it exclusively upholding their beliefs. The reason being that they are always right so why shouldn't the law support them.

Archived