Charlottesville

RIchard Britten

1 hour ago, woolley said:

If any right winger was advocating taking direct violent action against the Pakistanis raping white girls he'd be the first one here with bleeding heart objections and the rule of law.

I love how you went straight to Pakistanis and not say paedos in general.

Very telling of the Right Wing mentality.

And comparing the spread of Nazism in the modern world to paedophilies is a bit of a stretch.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

I love how you went straight to Pakistanis and not say paedos in general.

Very telling of the Right Wing mentality.

And comparing the spread of Nazism in the modern world to paedophilies is a bit of a stretch.

Try asking the girls involved. I went straight to the racist Pakistani rapists because the thread is about racists. Paedos in general are less relevant to it. Go psychoanalyse yourself.

Just now, woolley said:

Try asking the girls involved. I went straight to the racist Pakistani rapists because the thread is about racists. Paedos in general are less relevant to it. Go psychoanalyse yourself.

Strange how you choose to make it a racist issue rather than a child abuse issue...

White (paedo) power...it seems.

4 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Strange how you choose to make it a racist issue rather than a child abuse issue...

Because it IS a racist issue in exactly the same way as the subject of the thread. Your problem is that you can only see in one direction. Where did you and those who think like you get your warped reasoning from?

15 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Woolley is entirely correct. Pakistani rape is topical, a race crime and incorporates violence by a group.

I can't quite fathom Richard's insinuation. 

4 hours ago, woolley said:

Certainly not! I am amazed at that proposition coming from you, Pongo. The rule of law forbids violence. Who is to judge what is justified? Should we all take it into our own hands?

In general no. But then again - those who fought fascists in the East End in the late 1930s were heroes. As were those you stood up to the NF when they marched through Lewisham. The same as those who today defend synagogues and schools across Europe. Sometimes it's the right thing to do. So, I suppose, I occupy a position which is not entirely square in that I admire people brave enough to stand up to fascists. I'm not that brave.

(If rapists were holding violent torch lit processions I wouldn't really be surprised if people turned out to to have a go at them either. Although I believe that this is a terrible analogy you are making.)

45 minutes ago, woolley said:

I suppose I shouldn't be, but I was amazed at the attitudes on here this morning. Not so much from Richard because I expect no better, but Pongo is normally the more level headed end of liberalism I had believed. For both of them to totally bin the rule of law that they apply to a fault to everything else (my example above re the Pakistani racist rapists), and enthusiastically advocate meeting violent right wing thugs with violent left wing thugs is staggering and quite telling.

Their support for the rule of law is contingent on it exclusively upholding their beliefs. The reason being that they are always right so why shouldn't the law support them.

My comment on this was that any aggressive violent behaviour by Nazi thugs should be met by an equally aggressive/violent response BY THE POLICE... Which I think is pretty much how police forces worldwide have to deal with such situations... Can't talk to these inbreds because they don't understand anything but chants.

And I have yet to see one post to disprove the fact that the Nazi/KKK or whatever you want to call them CAUSED this situation to occur...if they did not instigate the trouble with their bizarre flocking from miles away and racist offensive disgusting chanting and baiting...it would not have resulted in the violence it did...and the lady killed by one of them would still be alive.

Businessmen and politicians are falling over themselves to distance themselves from their president because he won't simply say these idiots are solely responsible for causing the trouble to erupt.... These people are not fuckin stupid....

2 minutes ago, sausage said:

My comment on this was that any aggressive violent behaviour by Nazi thugs should be met by an equally aggressive/violent response BY THE POLICE... Which I think is pretty much how police forces worldwide have to deal with such situations... Can't talk to these inbreds because they don't understand anything but chants.

On this we agree. By the authorities taking reponsibilty for enforcing the law and keeping the peace. Not a rabble of diametrically opposed thugs who take it upon themselves to weigh in.

Archived