Charlottesville

RIchard Britten

16 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Remind me again, how many "leftist" groups turned up armed with rifles?

By all accounts, both side accuses the other of starting the violence.  I'd be more inclined to believe that those who turn up in tactical gear and armed with rifles are the ones spoiling for a fight...

Remind me again, how many "rightists" shot "leftists" with rifles in Charlottesville?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As with racist bullies, they didn't have the balls to follow their convictions.  They like to strut around with their 2nd Amendment extensions in both hands but they don't have the balls to do it properly.

Plus, if they did fire, they would have lost any "moral" high ground (not that Nazis and the KKK have it to begin with).

But they did resort to running down a crowd, killing 1 and injuring 19.

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

As with racist bullies, they didn't have the balls to follow their convictions.  They like to strut around with their 2nd Amendment extensions in both hands but they don't have the balls to do it properly.

Plus, if they did fire, they would have lost any "moral" high ground (not that Nazis and the KKK have it to begin with).

But they did resort to running down a crowd, killing 1 and injuring 19.

"They"? One crazy yank drove that car into that crowd. And now you're calling them out as cowards for not opening fire!!!

A mass of contradiction. 

2 minutes ago, The Well-Manicured Man said:

One man, probably a nutcase. Who had no affiliation with the event. He did not organise it. His actions have been condemned by the organisers.

So ethnic cleansing was okay to be on the agenda but terrorism isn't?

As quilp said, mass of contradictions...

You're colouring in strong, and borrowed terms, Richard; "ethnic cleansing"..? Even the much vaunted "nazi" and "fascist" terms being thrown around. I don't think anyone intelligent enough to read between the lines of the MSM would consider your terminology authentic. All parties involved in the scuffling were equally to blame on differing levels. The event was hi-jacked by essentially two or three extremist groups, which includes BLM, intent on confrontation. How dare those right-wing extremists attack my left-wing extremists, that's what you're saying. 

Archived