Charlottesville

RIchard Britten

3 minutes ago, quilp said:

You're colouring in strong, and borrowed terms, Richard; "ethnic cleansing"..? Even the much vaunted "nazi" and "fascist" terms being thrown around. I don't think anyone intelligent enough to read between the lines of the MSM would consider your terminology authentic. All parties involved in the scuffling were equally to blame on differing levels. The event was hi-jacked by essentially two or three extremist groups, which includes BLM, intent on confrontation. How dare those right-wing extremists attack my left-wing extremists, that's what you're saying. 

No I am saying how dare those extremist right wing groups cry when they are fought back against.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Aristotle said:

I notice this thread's gone quiet since it emerged the bloke in the car who ran people over had formerly worked for Obama.

Or maybe you could say 'I notice this threads gone quite since a small group of Nazi scumbags tried their next march in Boston but had to abandon and be led out of town under protection because 40000 people turned up to make it clear that their disgusting racist rhetoric wasn't welcome'

And with 40000 crazy far left antifa protestors there...not one decided to murder people by driving a car at them..strange that innit....

Did James Alex Fields work for Obama when he was a young man growing up in his home town in Kenya perhaps ??!!!!

5 hours ago, Aristotle said:

I notice this thread's gone quiet since it emerged the bloke in the car who ran people over had formerly worked for Obama.

Come on, emerged where? I searched all over the shop and can't find anything, please give us the link (s).

12 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Look, kid, I'm not doing your homework for you.

Hmm when I advised somebody on this thread a few pages ago to look something up themselves.... You called bullshit!

So we will add bullshitter and hypocrite to your already impressive skillset Aristotle!!

Screenshot_20170829-104213.png

Archived