Charlottesville

RIchard Britten

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

That is how discussions work right?                                                                                                  

Well you asked.

2 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Not denouncing them is the same as tacit approval.

OK. I denounce the thugs of the right including the KKK as I denounce the thugs of the left. They all have one thing in common. They don't believe in sorting things out over tea and biscuits!

1 minute ago, woolley said:

They don't believe in sorting things out over tea and biscuits!

Are you suggesting that all counter protestors feel that way?

How would you suggest that the Neo-Nazis/KKK/White Supremacists were going to achieve their goals?  By asking people nicely to die/leave the country/submit to their rule?

12 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Are you suggesting that all counter protestors feel that way?

How would you suggest that the Neo-Nazis/KKK/White Supremacists were going to achieve their goals?  By asking people nicely to die/leave the country/submit to their rule?

No. But not all people who are right wing feel that way either or want to achieve those extreme ends. It's a spectrum.

Just now, woolley said:

No. But not all people who are right wing feel that way either or want to achieve those extreme ends. It's a spectrum.

But we aren't talking about "all" right wing people.  We are talking about people who marched along side Neo-Nazis, KKK Members, White Supremacists, etc, chanting "Blood and Soil", "Jews will not replace us" and other known hate statements.

2 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Not denouncing them is the same as tacit approval.

I didn't hear you denounce the Israeli family about to sit down to a thanksgiving dinner when they were slaughtered like cattle by a palestinian nutjob with death on the menu. 

Just saying like... 

10 minutes ago, quilp said:

I didn't hear you denounce the Israeli family about to sit down to a thanksgiving dinner when they were slaughtered like cattle by a palestinian nutjob with death on the menu. 

Just saying like... 

I have said many times that I denounce terrorism by all groups, be it by terrorist groups (IS, IRA, etc) or state terrorism (the illegal occupation of Palestine by the Israeli Government, the illegal war in Iraq by the West, etc).

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 0:31 PM, quilp said:

Just saying like... 

I would definitely denounce someone who carried out an act like this quilp....sounds absolutely disgusting thing to do. Do you have a link or is there an MF topic started on this incident ?

What I still find incredible is that after 23 pages and several weeks...some folk still find it hard to do the same about the disgusting nutjobs that are at the centre of THIS particular thread and caused the situation in Charlottesville...and those people WERE the KKK/Nazi/White Supremacists who travelled for miles to shout racist provocative chants, dressed in combat gear, carrying rifles and inciting violence under the ridiculous pretend banner of caring about a statue in Cville.

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

30 seconds in to the video and I was laughing my tits off.  Author does opinion piece based on un-substantiated claims.

Remember how you burned yourself on the Charlottesville killers identity?

Sigh. So because, unlike you, I admit when I made an error, you're going to forever use that against me and dismiss anything I post. What a rational and logical argument. Not. If you go and buy D'Souza's book, you'll find footnotes with references. I haven't bought it myself, yet, but I do know that what he says is true and easily verifiable.

Archived