Charlottesville

RIchard Britten

13 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

The real fault here lies with the PC Bridage for taking down Civil War monuments.

Apart from the fact that the monuments weren't being taken down..but simply moved to a different location ?!!

Come on...take a long hard look at your above statement...I think you know fine well its complete bollocks. There is absolutely NO reason whatsoever why somebody should be jumping in a car and driving for thousands of miles to shout and scream and foam at the mouth because the people of Charlottesville decide to move a statue....

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, pongo said:

You don't know who you are do you Sybil? You don't fit in. That's why you always take the daft contrarian POV whatever the circumstance. I can empathise with that in some ways. You probably need a hug.

I have not used the word "rally". You are confused.

Apologies, you didn't use the term "rally". I was just reading a heavily biased article about the Charlottesville event in another browser tab and got it mixed up with your post. If we can stop focusing on the obvious George Soros funded agent provocateur events during the protest for a moment, I'm trying to explain the rationale behind protest. It was not racist in nature, but a reaction to the taking down of Civil War and Founding Fathers monuments by the PC Brigade. For you to just lump everyone in as "racist" is not constructive, nor is it accurate.

4 minutes ago, sausage said:

Apart from the fact that the monuments weren't being taken down..but simply moved to a different location ?!!

Come on...take a long hard look at your above statement...I think you know fine well its complete bollocks. There is absolutely NO reason whatsoever why somebody should be jumping in a car and driving for thousands of miles to shout and scream and foam at the mouth because the people of Charlottesville decide to move a statue....

Move it where? And the protest was intended to be peaceful. It only became violent because of far left ANTIFA (George Soros funded) provocateurs being allowed to attack the protestors, because the Police let them. The dick head in the car was not an organiser of the event so you can hardly blame them for his actions.

Also, it's a fact that the PC Brigade had Andrew Jackson (one of the greatest presidents in history) replaced on the $20 note with Harriet Tubman, basically because she was black. It's pretty obvious they're deliberately trying to wind people up and start a race war.

4 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

George Soros funded provocateurs

That's another daft right wing internet forum meme. That George Soros is somehow behind so much of what happens today.

Though frankly if he were funding anti Nazi protests then that would be a great use of his money.

These interrnet conspiracy nutters need to be sectioned.

5 minutes ago, pongo said:

That's another daft right wing internet forum meme. That George Soros is somehow behind so much of what happens today.

Though frankly if he were funding anti Nazi protests then that would be a great use of his money.

These interrnet conspiracy nutters need to be sectioned.

But he is behind loads of these groups. You can use these terms like "conspiracy theorist" (a term, on record, invented and perpetuated by the US intelligence services to discredit anyone who questioned the Warren Commission Report back in the '60s)  but it doesn't change the fact that it's true.

P.S. I'm not right-wing.

25 minutes ago, pongo said:

And stop with the conspiracy bollocks. There is no "shadow government". Except in the minds of crazy people.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories.  

But I wonder why the Police deliberately withdrew leaving the Nazi Raleigh and the Antifa Cuddle-Group together. What the f**k did they think was going to happen?

From the news service point of view, Charlottesville went really rather well.

This could actually bring down Trump.

3 hours ago, quilp said:

It's good to see efforts made toward balance in this thread. Mr. Shoe talking a lot of sense. I'll bet that most people watching those images around the world had great difficulty discerning just who was who in those scenes of melee and chaos. 

Hardly.

The White Supremacists were the ones carrying more heavy weaponry than an LA 12th Grade......

Archived