Charlottesville

RIchard Britten

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

To conspire is human pongo. Its how we have thrived. To believe in no conspiracies is far crazier than to accept there will be some. 

All is well, Stinky. Pongo also loves a conspiracy theory so long as it fits the liberal globalist agenda. We have seen as much this week re Russian interference in Western democracy.

1 hour ago, Aristotle said:

Nonsense. If you watch the video I posted, you can clearly see there was violence on both sides. We know at least one side was being organised by George Soros.

Sure there was violence on both sides.

Here's an idea to get hold of - if someone attacks you, then you defend yourself.....

The Supremacists were loaded for bear.

End of.....

@Woolley - There is clear evidence with respect to Russian manipulation, hacking, trolling etc. Where as the anti-govt conspiracy stuff is what-if nonsense for which there is almost never any evidence. Present the evidence of a conspiracy and sensible people will listen. Otherwise it is faerie dust and moonbeams. 

To be frank the state has blood on it's hands on this one. They stood by and let this confrontation occur for their own political ends and people died. It just shows how far the establishment will go to create their beloved divide and rule.  

23 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

I love this Anti-fash "thing" that the alt-right have created.  As if being anti-fascism is a bad thing.

It isn't so much what they are "anti". It's their modus operandi which is just as extreme as their opponents.

Hmm so many links....so little time....

Listen to this stupid alt leftie who was in Charlottesville last weekend....he's almost suggesting that the 'non racist' white nationalists were the main instigators of the trouble and the President perhaps wasn't being entirely truthful....how dare he!! 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-40952796/what-trump-said-versus-what-i-saw

**Sits back and waits to hear how the BBC is corrupt/leftie/run by Soros!!! 

11 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

So Fascists and Nazis shouldn't be met with the same force by which they mean to force their agenda?

Anyone would think these groups you highlight are solely responsible for all world atrocities. Communism has just as much blood on it's hands. Both sides of the spectrum have extreme elements and both are anti each other.

Read a history book or two and make them good ones, not the ones you're spoon fed to read by your political bias. 

Just now, Lxxx said:

Anyone would think these groups you highlight are solely responsible for all world atrocities. Communism has just as much blood on it's hands. Both sides of the spectrum have extreme elements and both are anti each other.

Read a history book or two and make them good ones, not the ones you're spoon fed to read by your political bias. 

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the growing sound of goose stepping boots and chants of "Blood and Soil".

You see Nazism isn't something you can be kinda against "yeah, I kinda dislike Nazis, but at least they aren't after me".

It is sickening to think of the whole sale loss of life that occurred in recent memory to defeat the Nazis, and here we are, just 70 years later and its on the rise again.  In America, the so called Land of the Free.

10 minutes ago, sausage said:

Hmm so many links....so little time....

Listen to this stupid alt leftie who was in Charlottesville last weekend....he's almost suggesting that the 'non racist' white nationalists were the main instigators of the trouble and the President perhaps wasn't being entirely truthful....how dare he!! 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-40952796/what-trump-said-versus-what-i-saw

**Sits back and waits to hear how the BBC is corrupt/leftie/run by Soros!!! 

Actually this is not such a bad piece from the BBC. There is a little balance in it. Note: Both sides.

In the park, in a pen ringed by steel barriers, the nationalists shouted anti-immigrant, anti-semitic and racist slogans and targeted white women counter-protesters, calling them "traitors" who "needed to get subjugated". Outside, anti-fascist protesters threw bottles, rocks and paint and chanted "Off our streets, Nazi scum". Pepper spray, used by both sides, filled the air.

Archived