Charlottesville

RIchard Britten

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the growing sound of goose stepping boots and chants of "Blood and Soil".

You see Nazism isn't something you can be kinda against "yeah, I kinda dislike Nazis, but at least they aren't after me".

It is sickening to think of the whole sale loss of life that occurred in recent memory to defeat the Nazis, and here we are, just 70 years later and its on the rise again.  In America, the so called Land of the Free.

Different animal altogether though. This is not the Fourth Reich.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, woolley said:

Actually this is not such a bad piece from the BBC. There is a little balance in it. Note: Both sides.

In the park, in a pen ringed by steel barriers, the nationalists shouted anti-immigrant, anti-semitic and racist slogans and targeted white women counter-protesters, calling them "traitors" who "needed to get subjugated". Outside, anti-fascist protesters threw bottles, rocks and paint and chanted "Off our streets, Nazi scum". Pepper spray, used by both sides, filled the air.

Violence against Nazis...

3 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the growing sound of goose stepping boots and chants of "Blood and Soil".

You see Nazism isn't something you can be kinda against "yeah, I kinda dislike Nazis, but at least they aren't after me".

It is sickening to think of the whole sale loss of life that occurred in recent memory to defeat the Nazis, and here we are, just 70 years later and its on the rise again.  In America, the so called Land of the Free.

I'm actually beginning to feel a little sorry for you as your age and immaturity are probably hindering your ability to have an adult conversation and you make yourself look unnecessarily silly. It's what happens when you nail your colours to a mast at such a young age and don't open your mind to the real world and other concepts.

Just now, RIchard Britten said:

So World War 2 was?

Not violence in civil society under the rule of law. I think you would know the difference between the enslavement of a continent and a few hairy arsed demonstrators. You are being deliberately obtuse.

Just now, woolley said:

Not violence in civil society under the rule of law. I think you would know the difference between the enslavement of a continent and a few hairy arsed demonstrators. You are being deliberately obtuse.

And you think the Nazis didn't start out with a few "disaffected, white men"?

You are so blinded by your fear of the Phantom Menace that you are wilfully ignoring the real threat.

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

Well you do seem to be displaying above average levels of confusion on this topic, what with you seemingly incomprehensible "defence" of Nazis and the KKK.

Nobody on this thread has defended nazis and the KKK. No matter how many times you say it doesn't make it true. You on the other hand are justifying violence by the left. Both sides.

1 minute ago, Lxxx said:

I'm actually beginning to feel a little sorry for you as your age and immaturity are probably hindering your ability to have an adult conversation and you make yourself look unnecessarily silly. It's what happens when you nail your colours to a mast at such a young age and don't open your mind to the real world and other concepts.

Age smugging.  Guess your argument (which was laughably weak to begin with) has run its course and you're now resorting to ad hominem.

They are fucking NAZIS.

1 minute ago, woolley said:

Nobody on this thread has defended nazis and the KKK. No matter how many times you say it doesn't make it true. You on the other hand are justifying violence by the left. Both sides.

I rest my case.

"Ignore the Nazis, what they stand for and what they want.  Pay attention to the people who were standing up to them."

For Christ's sake even Steve Bannon has came out and called the white nationalists clowns....the business world has deserted 'Im gonna make America great again' Trump because of his indefensible stance......yet the MF usual suspects know better.... laughable!!! 

Archived