Lingerie tycoon looks set to make IOM her new home

Aristotle

It's probably worth preserving the sheer oddness of this job ad for posterity:

image.thumb.png.82b55a379894484d3308cdab2b6d1ce5.png

A few random thoughts:

• If you are wanting domestic help in the Isle of Man, why do you advertise with a London agency?
  • Who on earth is going to apply for a job with that enormous salary range and not think it's suspicious?
  • If it is the Barrowmans why does it say Douglas when it's St Marks?
  • If this is just about looking after the dogs, why specify someone who used to work as a housekeeper rather than is used to looking after dogs?
  • What does 'weekend availability' mean - expected to work seven days a week?
  • Calling 15 month old dogs 'puppies' seems a bit much, though authorities differ.  
  • If it is St Marks you'd think specifying a driving licence would be sensible.

All very strange.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

It's probably worth preserving the sheer oddness of this job ad for posterity:

image.thumb.png.82b55a379894484d3308cdab2b6d1ce5.png

A few random thoughts:

• If you are wanting domestic help in the Isle of Man, why do you advertise with a London agency?
  • Who on earth is going to apply for a job with that enormous salary range and not think it's suspicious?
  • If it is the Barrowmans why does it say Douglas when it's St Marks?
  • If this is just about looking after the dogs, why specify someone who used to work as a housekeeper rather than is used to looking after dogs?
  • What does 'weekend availability' mean - expected to work seven days a week?
  • Calling 15 month old dogs 'puppies' seems a bit much, though authorities differ.  
  • If it is St Marks you'd think specifying a driving licence would be sensible.

All very strange.

The salary range is bonkers, but do we know it is the Baroness ?

6 hours ago, Roxanne said:

I wouldn’t. 

I don’t know anything about her but  just know that this job has got danger written all over it. And I bloody love dogs! 

It certainly sounds like you'll end up a suspect in a Dorothy L. Sayers novel.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gladys said:

She should take her dogs to the dog launderette (£7 each) and donate the balance to animal welfare charities.

We had Cocker Spaniels when I was a nipper, you couldn't get them into a bath nevermind a tumble dryer!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Meanwhile Mone's social media shenanigans continue to provide amusement.  I particularly like her belief that describing someone as "a waste of a mans [sic] white skin" isn't racist because she didn't realise the target wasn't white.  While it's just as racist, whoever it's said to.  Though admittedly her lawyers and indeed the Guardian seem to share the delusion.

I also particularly enjoyed:

The lawyers [...] also questioned the authenticity of the messages, saying Mone had “no access” and no “detailed memory” of them, and they did not appear to be in the language of “a well-educated and articulate Baroness”.

To which the only reply is they may not be, but were they the language of Michelle Mone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

32 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Meanwhile Mone's social media shenanigans continue to provide amusement.  I particularly like her belief that describing someone as "a waste of a mans [sic] white skin" isn't racist because she didn't realise the target wasn't white.  While it's just as racist, whoever it's said to.  Though admittedly her lawyers and indeed the Guardian seem to share the delusion.

I also particularly enjoyed:

The lawyers [...] also questioned the authenticity of the messages, saying Mone had “no access” and no “detailed memory” of them, and they did not appear to be in the language of “a well-educated and articulate Baroness”.

To which the only reply is they may not be, but were they the language of Michelle Mone.

So the girl can wriggle as well as talk naughty ,, and she should look good in her own brand lingerie I guess mmmmm nah still wouldnt entertain , sorry Michelle have to say a definite no.