Lingerie tycoon looks set to make IOM her new home

Aristotle

I've heard rumblings of some serious issues up at Knox Group of Companies because of this. 

Because of all the press coverage of Mr & Mrs, banks are pulling their services for lots of the structures being admin'd by the CSP, irrespective if you are just a client of Knox and in no way related to the owner. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

I've heard rumblings of some serious issues up at Knox Group of Companies because of this. 

Because of all the press coverage of Mr & Mrs, banks are pulling their services for lots of the structures being admin'd by the CSP, irrespective if you are just a client of Knox and in no way related to the owner. 

I imagine it's an compliance nightmare.

HSBC obviously pulled the plug on everything and - whilst I'm sure there's big bucks involved for the banks - it just doesn't seem worth it.

Apparently DB's right hand man Tim has left the show now too.

Edited by NoTailT
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

I imagine it's an compliance nightmare.

HSBC obviously pulled the plug on everything and - whilst I'm sure there's big bucks involved for the banks - it just doesn't seem worth it.

Apparently DB's right hand man Tim has left the show now too.

Yeah banks aren't exactly subtle or thoughtful when it comes to shutting down your relationship nowadays. 

I suspect the FSA will be crawling all over them imminently too. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

Yeah banks aren't exactly subtle or thoughtful when it comes to shutting down your relationship nowadays. 

I suspect the FSA will be crawling all over them imminently too. 

I guess the question from the FSA will be straight forward. It's clear that HSBC filed a SAR and closed the relationship.

If all this was structured by Knox, did they file a SAR too? They may - hypothetically of course- just be looking at a very straight forward compliance issue.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Perhaps the concept of beneficial ownership could be considered in this case?

I think you will find they don't actually own anything , all tied up in companies  same with the aircraft , the house the expensive  cars  trips (holidays) away on business ,  and all the day to day running costs  heat light etc  through the companies , 

creative accountants are worth their weight in gold , 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NoTail said:

To get on the rich list £50m won't cut it

He’s a massive bellend.  An absolutely vile individual with a very high opinion of himself.

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/scottish-daily-mail/20161210/282175060747620

Just in case anyone was unsure.  The man is a door hinge that needs oiling.

I guess the entire empire will crash soon but I actually have no sympathy for anyone who works there, because the only reason you would be tied up in that nonsense is to make a quick buck with little talent, and we all know that comes with associated risk.