Lingerie tycoon looks set to make IOM her new home

Aristotle

14 hours ago, Amadeus said:

Michelle and her beau have fantastic veneers.Even the Osmonds never pulled that off.. my teeth look like the older grave stones at Kirk Braddan

Edited by Ďouglas Peel
Senior moment

21 hours ago, Stu Peters said:

Before my time in politics, but I think many of us ‘shat ourselves’ at the start of Covid, especially the impact in places like Italy and images of people dying in overloaded hospital corridors. It’s easy to look back knowing what we (assume we) know now, but this was being touted as a new Black Death and I can completely understand governments doing whatever they thought would provide things like PPI to save lives. The bad actors in all that are those who leveraged a global health panic into obscene profits, often for useless tat.

Am unclear here whether the obscene profits for ‘useless tat’ you’re referring to is the few hundred million £ for PPE that didn’t do what it said, or the Billions for rushed to market vaccines that didn’t do what they said either?

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Amadeus said:

Makes you wonder why on earth they are storing the product if it isn't fit for purpose (and costing £3.2m per year). 

31 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

Makes you wonder why on earth they are storing the product if it isn't fit for purpose (and costing £3.2m per year). 

Well that's one thing they're arguing about - whether they need to keep all of it or just samples to illustrate the case.  I suspect an investigation into the cost of storage and who is benefiting would be interesting as well.

It looks like Michelle has now paid a journalist to do a video investigation which shows how innocent she is which will be aired today. She is literally shameless. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News
Edited it’s 9AM not 9PM
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

It looks like Michelle has now paid a journalist to do a video investigation which shows how innocent she is which will be aired tonight. She is literally shameless. 

Will she be in a bikini on her yacht in this investigation tonight?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

Will she be in a bikini on her yacht in this investigation tonight?

No idea but I will be watching her paid for advertorial about how great she is and how it’s all a conspiracy against her as she’s a working class girl who made good. I’ll have a bucket ready just in case I’m sick too.