Lingerie tycoon looks set to make IOM her new home

Aristotle

She/ They made money out of the Pandemic.

Most well run companies did too - plenty  did - they  were paid money to keep people at home where they could do the same job without them paying for the office and electric.

What is the problem?

She looks better than 99% of other women and he is wealthy?

Get over yourselves.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Most well run companies did too - plenty  did - they  were paid money to keep people at home where they could do the same job without them paying for the office and electric.

What is the problem?

Get over yourselves.

Thanks Doug!

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

What is the problem?

Get over yourselves.

I don't think anyone was complaining about her being fit or him being rich or either of them making money from their business interests.

I'm pretty sure it was the abuse of her political position and selling of dodgy PPE to a beleaguered NHS in its hour of need is what most people are objecting to, and rightly so IMHO.

• Like 8

If the commodity they supplied had not been sub standard there really would not be a problem in as much someone had to supply it and she was in the right place at the right time and went for it.    The problem arises when the goods were deemed to be unfit for purpose the goods should have been returned and money refunded, that is how it works .  Whether the goods were returned we don’t know but if they were the money was owed to the Government.

• Like 2

Just now, Fred the shred said:

If the commodity they supplied had not been sub standard there really would not be a problem in as much someone had to supply it and she was in the right place at the right time and went for it.    The problem arises when the goods were deemed to be unfit for purpose the goods should have been returned and money refunded, that is how it works .  Whether the goods were returned we don’t know but if they were the money was owed to the Government.

We know they weren't returned because the UK Government is still paying millions for storing them.  In fact the claims of the UK Government that the stuff was defective may be very difficult for them to prove.

1 hour ago, Fred the shred said:

But why the hell did the UKG prepay for all of the order and not in instalments? Pillocks!

2 hours ago, Two-lane said:

I wonder what she looked like before the engineering enhancements - and without the makeup (not that I am interested in gossip) - and what 99% of other women think of that statement:

27979946-8283977-image-m-16_1588594794300.thumb.jpg.784877b1b2f2b4797d30d758e40a91a9.jpg

She looks quite nice to me. I don’t wonder or care what she looked before the engineering enhancements.

But that’s not what’s being discussed here.

1 minute ago, The Voice of Reason said:

She looks quite nice to me. I don’t wonder or care what she looked before the engineering enhancements.

But that’s not what’s being discussed here.

All the plastic surgery in the world wouldn't fix the fact that she's a racist dickhead

• Like 2