Lingerie tycoon looks set to make IOM her new home

Aristotle

12 minutes ago, HeliX said:

OK thank you for that. 

It doesn’t paint her in a good light and I would in no way condone racist behaviour or statements.

But the key word in all this is accused of sending racist abusive messages for which she is not going to face any prosecution so I think we have to let due process take its course.
No doubt all the evidence has been considered and we have to respect the decision not to take any action on this.

But all that has no bearing on her physical appearance.

16 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

OK thank you for that. 

It doesn’t paint her in a good light and I would in no way condone racist behaviour or statements.

But the key word in all this is accused of sending racist abusive messages for which she is not going to face any prosecution so I think we have to let due process take its course.
No doubt all the evidence has been considered and we have to respect the decision not to take any action on this.

But all that has no bearing on her physical appearance.

Failure to include  or declare her interest in  the company or her mega  windfall , in the members book  , should be enough to bring about an end to her title and seat in the House of lords , after all she did have inside knowelage 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Banker said:

If Doug just repaid the money and said sorry I’ve made a mistake it would probably help their tattered reputation a lot 

Neither of them clearly have any intention of paying any of it back which is why they have now come out in this completely ridiculous way. It’s like she’s saying well we’re sorry. But we aren’t £65,000,000 worth of sorry. We thought we’d try a whole lot of other excuses before we even remotely thought about paying any of the sixty odd million back. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, P.K. said:

Maybe they want to keep their titles or something...?

I misread that as “keep her titties” and it works just the same.

14 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

She looks better than 99% of other women

With the amount of work she’s had done, she should do.

Although I’m more curious what that portrait of her in her loft looks like.

Edited by Ringy Rose

11 hours ago, Andy Onchan said:

But why the hell did the UKG prepay for all of the order and not in instalments? Pillocks!

Because the whole point of the VIP lane was for Boris Johnson to shovel huge quantities of taxpayer cash to his mates. Same with all the Covid loans, most of which will never be repaid or recovered. Same as the billion quid or so that went to Serco for their “help” with test and trace (no, it wasn’t the famous £37bn, but the total contracts totalled over a billion IIRC).

She’s almost certainly correct that the government are targeting her in order to sweep other things under the carpet. I would be angry at that, but her and her husband are both such turbocharged tosspots that I somehow don’t mind at all.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Not only that but the quoted What's App message isn't the smoking gun he thinks it is. She's clearly more involved than introducing the company. So why didn't that prompt him to ask whether she had a financial interest? Because he assumed she had one and didn't care?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

She’s always been SLAPP happy. It works too- even if you win, defending a libel case is ruinously expensive and the stress causes people huge amounts of harm.

It happens all the time. It’s why the rich are untouchable in this country. Criticise them too much and they’ll bankrupt you.

British libel law is an absolute joke. Not that it’s any better here, look at Albert Gubay’s antics over the years.

Edited by Ringy Rose