Lingerie tycoon looks set to make IOM her new home

Aristotle

6 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

But in the end it doesn't matter what someone's motives are.  If it means we are finding out what is being hidden from us, then that's a good thing.  And we have have to ask why so many mainstream journalists are so keen on exposing wrongdoing by one particular couple, but strangely silent on all those others enabled them or who also benefited from similar schemes.

The herd are just following the lead of the Guardian and Private Eye because they have to stay current.

No doubt the last thing they want is more splashes of tory donors and cronies with dodgy covid dealings...

15 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

And we have have to ask why so many mainstream journalists are so keen on exposing wrongdoing by one particular couple, but strangely silent on all those others enabled them or who also benefited from similar schemes

It is interesting. Private Eye is full of details about bigger scandals and bigger thievery than anything from Mone. But other than David Conn at The Guardian it’s not reported on.

Though I wouldn’t say Mone is being roughed up that badly. The BBCC interview with Kuenssberg, the Tories’ pet “journalist”, reminded me of the Monty Python Spanish Inquisition sketch. Bring out the comfy cushions.

Though I do wonder why non-dom Viscount Rothermere, the weird Barclay family, and the even weirder Murdoch family might be reluctant to start going after other Tories. It truly is a mystery.

3 hours ago, Fred the shred said:

Surely miscreants lie to their lawyers all the time when they are pleading not guilty and they were.

No she’s claiming that he advised her to lie to the media as her lawyer.

• Haha 1

The Twitter fact checking service is really taking over now. They’ve now added backdated notes onto many of Mone’s Tweets 

3C3A0978-8372-464E-8AA4-67805FF2C67A.jpeg

1 hour ago, newaccount said:

David Conn tweets:

Anthony Page, PPE Medpro director and 100% registered shareholder when the Government paid £203m for the VIP lane contracts, left and is taking Doug Barrowman’s firm Knox to an employment tribunal in the Isle of Man;

Just been listed for hearing, 29 April to 1 May.

Does anyone think this tribunal will go ahead, personally I doubt it, money talks, however it also pays for silence.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Beyond Belief said:

Does anyone think this tribunal will go ahead, personally I doubt it, money talks, however it also pays for silence.

You’re right it will be a Phantom tribunal. 

10 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

i can't understand why cunts that oversea this sort of shit are still allowed to keep using oxygen by the people they did over.

Edited by WTF
  • Like 1