Mondeo St24 For Sale

Survivor

Ok - this is going to be a bit of a girlie thread because i'm not up on my car lingo - but I know a deal when I see one! (just ask the credit card company!!)

Anyhoo, one dark green (some might say olive) 1997/98 Ford Mondeo ST24 for sale.

EXCELLENT CONDITION

2.5 ltr

V6 engine

90,000 miles - 65,000 of these are motorway miles!!

Stainless steel exhaust

17" OZ alloy wheels

Bucket Seats

½ Leather upholstery

serviced annually

part electric seats

electric windows

cd player and remote

Umm what else do you need to know? Goes like the clappers and one of the smoothest drives I've had - at least when I'm driving it!!!

Price = £2,750 ono

Selling as moving back to NZ and as much as I would like to take it - it's too expensive to transport :(

email me if you are interested

EDIT: Images removed for the second time. You've already been told the reason for this, please do not re-post them or the thread will be deleted.

Price changed to £2,750 - was over zealous on the original quote!! Checked with Parkers and due to the added extras ie stainless steel exhaust, alloys etc I think this price is more reasonable

Open to all offers

call 472078 if interested

Price changed to £2,750 - was over zealous on the original quote!!  Checked with Parkers and due to the added extras ie stainless steel exhaust, alloys etc I think this price is more reasonable

Open to all offers

call 472078 if interested

does it have air con?

yes - air con "comes as standard", heated windscreens (front and back), sunroof etc.

Insurance is Group 16, but I got insured + one driver fully comp for £450pa - not bad i reckon.

Have only just taxed the car as well, so that's no due till April 2006

Plus it's AVAILABLE NOW - decided not to wait till Dec to sell it

• 1 month later...

Archived