Mea Staff Get Gagged

FCMR

The management of the MEA called a meeting this morning due to a well know TV station spotted filming outside the MEAs headquarters at Ballacotier, this resulted in all supervisors being told to inform all staff that they are not to talk to the media. Its now believed a complaint has been made to the TGW

I don't know about the MEA but certainly the firm I work for has a confidential clause in its terms of employment,perhaps they were being reminded of something similar.

Nothing sinister in that,is there?

CONFIDENTIALTY

As an employee of ------------ you are required to exercise care in the use of information acquired in the course of your official duties and to protect information which is held in confidence.This requirement exists both during and after your employment.Any breech of these provisions may result in in disciplinary action and,in certain circumstances,criminal or civil proceedings

I don't know about the MEA but certainly the firm I work for has a confidential clause in its terms of employment,perhaps they were being reminded of something similar.

Nothing sinister in that,is there?

Same here.

If you want conspiracy theories try PKF on "Skyward" though on reflection its more fantasy than conspiracy

eg

Buy out Manx Telecom

Build a Ground satellite receiving station

Bring T-Mobile over as a second mobile phone operator

Archived