Hillary Clinton confirms she won't run again

Aristotle

Just watched this hilarious video of CBS Sunday Morning interviewing Hillary Clinton. It's being pushed by Google-owned YouTube as a "trending video". Have a look at the likes. 165,000 views with 2,000 thumbs up and 11,000 thumbs down. Haha. Just goes to show how they manipulate what appears in people's YouTube feeds.

"Is your political career over?"

"Yes. As an active politician, it's over."

"You will never be a candidate?"

"No, I am done with being a candidate but I am not done with politics because I literally believe that our country's future is at stake"

Good news for the world that this warmongering hag has stated she will never run for public office again.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I still find it astounding that a country the size of the USA ended with a choice between this horror and that moron.

A bit vague of you to refer to Gary Johnson or Jill Stine as a horror.

I am thankful it was ultimately between this moronic horror and Donald J Trump.

7 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

A bit vague of you to refer to Gary Johnson or Jill Stine as a horror.

I am thankful it was ultimately between this moronic horror and Donald J Trump.

You know exactly what I meant, I was obviously referring to the two final presidential candidates.

I can't say I like the politics of Hilary Clinton but I wouldn't dispute that she is very intelligent, that's not saying I like her. Whenever you hear Donald Trump making a speech or answering questions he just sounds simple. Sadly he seems living proof that money can buy power. The American dream of anyone growing up to be President is just a fairytale.

4 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

I can't say I like the politics of Hilary Clinton but I wouldn't dispute that she is very intelligent, that's not saying I like her. Whenever you hear Donald Trump making a speech or answering questions he just sounds simple. Sadly he seems living proof that money can buy power. The American dream of anyone growing up to be President is just a fairytale.

I disagree. Trump is very successful in speaking directly to the average American, not "simple". I see no evidence about this money and power claim. Hillary brought in more corporate money to her campaign. Trump is proof of the American dream. He didn't just inherit money:

Nope. It was not part of an upward trend. It happened because Trump had an economic policy and vision which started greater confidence in the markets. He also actively brought in the investment, speaking with many of the business people while still President Elect and getting them on board to bring in investment.

Archived