Hillary Clinton confirms she won't run again

Aristotle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A hit piece?  It simply uses economic indicators, some of which Trump had called fake when Obama was president and tweeted with delight when he was, and saw how they had changed before and after Trump's candidature and election. 

It is a fundamentally data driven analysis. 

Trump is still very much in the early days of his presidency and so stock movements etc are still mainly influenced by expectations. 

If he can't negotiate a reform to the US tax code to allow US corporations to repatriate overseas capital and renegotiate NAFTA etc in a way friendly to US business interests those expectations may change. 

Unemployment is close to levels where economic policies get complex, Trump needs to be careful pinning his achievements to the stock exchange: it could face a rather embarrassing correction. 

Trump brought with him an economic optimism which hasn't been seen since the 1990s. You can present as many of these silly graphs as you want, if they were even half as accurate as you think they are then the government would be able to predict the future and no economic downturns would ever occur. It would all be just one long upward trend.

26 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Sounds like a clear violation of the S...... P....... clause. £50 says Bobbie doesn't get banned though.

You treat that thing like your own personal free ticket Sybil. I doubt it was ever intended especially for you, no matter how special you all are.

3 minutes ago, pongo said:

You treat that thing like your own personal free ticket Sybil. I doubt it was ever intended especially for you, no matter how special you all are.

Says the poster who keeps repeatedly posting a photo from the "Sybil" TV series to myself and several other posters, thinking that trolling other forum posters (and derailing threads) with a photo about multiple personality disorder is somehow a loophole from violating the s........p........ clause. It isn't. I won't report you for it, as I actually have a life, but you should consider stopping before somebody less reasonable than myself reports you for it.

6 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Says the poster who keeps repeatedly posting a photo from the "Sybil" TV series to myself and several other posters, thinking that trolling other forum posters (and derailing threads) with a photo about multiple personality disorder is somehow a loophole from violating the s........p........ clause. It isn't. I won't report you for it, as I actually have a life, but you should consider stopping before somebody less reasonable than myself reports you for it.

We're quaking in our boots Mr Snowflakes.

2 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Yawn. Sad individuals who are on record saying Trump would never win, mocking people who said he would, and now are reduced to trolling threads about what an awful cow their desired candidate, Clinton, was and is.

Well, you can't be referring to yourself as saying on here that he would win as you didn't join until way after the election was done and dusted.

1 minute ago, mojomonkey said:

Well, you can't be referring to yourself as saying on here that he would win as you didn't join until way after the election was done and dusted.

I can't be referring to myself as I have a brain and knew Trump would be elected president from the very moment he declared his candidacy to be the Republican nominee. In fact, I'll go further: I didn't post it or predict it publicly, but I knew long before he entered the most recent election cycle that he would run for public office. It was a combination of his own political input, his charisma, and factoring in Ross Perot and Ralph Nader's experience and their subsequent contributions about what was needed for the country. I never even watched that dumb reality TV show he was on.

Archived