Hillary Clinton confirms she won't run again

Aristotle

1 hour ago, quilp said:

Er, yes indeed china, works both ways ya know... 

You actually made me go and look at whether I dismissed things as fake - I don't think I do that very often at all - though I do present evidence when I find it is in contradiction to what someone is saying.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

You actually made me go and look at whether I dismissed things as fake - I don't think I do that very often at all - though I do present evidence when I find it is in contradiction to what someone is saying.

I wasn't personalising my post at you china, more a generalisation about all sides going to great lengths to dismiss stuff they don't want to hear, fake or not... 

1 minute ago, Aristotle said:

It was cited in the NYT article.

And? That does not mean he specifically dismissed it. Can't help thinking you're trying to manipulate things that haven't actually been said, isn't that actually fake news, alternative facts, etc. Surely you don't intend that.

2 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Chinahand has a long track record on this forum of dismissing posts which challenge him. It's not just this topic, but many others. He is right on the case to post if he thinks he can win, but immediately disappears when he is stumped.

Maybe, maybe not but that's not answering my actual question. Can I assume that you agree that inferring that someone has said something when they haven't is not very fair. I doubt you meant to do it.

1 minute ago, mojomonkey said:

Maybe, maybe not but that's not answering my actual question. Can I assume that you agree that inferring that someone has said something when they haven't is not very fair. I doubt you meant to do it.

I agree that it would be unfair to infer someone has said something when they haven't said it. I would hope you would re-read the OP and my subsequent replies and then re-evaluate whether you, too, think it is unfair. xx

4 hours ago, Chinahand said:

It simply uses economic indicators, some of which Trump had called fake when Obama was president and tweeted with delight when he was, and saw how they had changed before and after Trump's candidature and election. 

What I have said is accurate. Link

1 minute ago, Chinahand said:

What I have said is accurate. Link

<link> = Washington Post. More fake news. In fact, the Washington Post and the New York Times are the two main fake news outlets in the USA. Nobody with a brain is going to believe their biased reporting. If I was your parents, I'd ask King William's for a refund.

Archived