Explosion On London Underground Train

La Colombe

I am aware that terrorism is not in the least bit funny but, today I have had a great laugh at the expense of this latest four lion'ser. Worst bomb ever, what a cunt I have made worse bombs than that by accident (that time when I decided to deep clean the kitchen and mixed Vim with Domestos) and that woman with a bandage on her head, what? Me and my friend were going to phone Isle of Man Newspapers and tell them I had been on the train and was missing, oh the laughs. Stupid terrorists have no clue on how to be bad, they're actually totally rubbish at being terrorists, if I was a terrorist people would know about it, they wouldn't be having a laugh about my crappy attempt at a bomb on a forum. HAhahhaha hahaha sorry x

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, woolley said:

He has a way with words and soundbites as well as a way with reading a situation. It is evidently too painful to comprehend the reality of extremists committing acts of violence on our streets as a consequence of their particular observance of an alien religion to which we have no answer and no clue. It is far easier to wrap ourselves in the comfort blanket of them having "mental issues" that can be addressed and ameliorated.

What, they're all Jedi Knights or something?

On 9/16/2017 at 0:17 AM, Terminal said:

Shouldn't we've closed the road outside the front of Ronaldsway by now? 

I feel now they've set the precedent that they may have to do it. But only on Monday, when they're back at work :P 

• 5 months later...

Archived