Explosion On London Underground Train

La Colombe

11 hours ago, Neil Down said:

No doubt end up with all the other terrorists in Belmarsh, where they can carry on with their radicalisation...

Funny old world when someone who claims asylum  and is supported by the State and then attempts to murder innocent members of the public is banged up , costing the State a small fortune  with like minded murderers  who will no doubt claim ( through lawyers financed by legal aid)  that their "human rights " are being infringed.

Perhaps it's time that the State looked for an alternative solution ?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, paswt said:

Funny old world when someone who claims asylum  and is supported by the State and then attempts to murder innocent members of the public is banged up , costing the State a small fortune  with like minded murderers  who will no doubt claim ( through lawyers financed by legal aid)  that their "human rights " are being infringed.

Yes. Drop him back to Iraq. With the rest of his ilk. From 30k feet.

2 hours ago, paswt said:

Any person convicted of terrorism/hate crimes against the UK should immediately be sent to a military holding pen and put on the first aircraft back to the country they support. That includes any family members. The time for pussyfooting around has long gone with no end in sight.

To prevent the feckers from sneaking back in, National Service should be immediately re-instated. These servicemen and women could be used to formulate a new kind of border guard for the UK

4 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Any person convicted of terrorism/hate crimes against the UK should immediately be sent to a military holding pen and put on the first aircraft back to the country they support.

So they can be rewarded with a pat on the back rather than receiving a life sentence?

6 hours ago, woolley said:

Too stupid and rotten with hand wringing liberals. It will probably take a war to clear them out.

Got to get in at least one denigration per thread irrespective of relevance.

His profile sort-of matches that of Abedi except he didn't want to sacrifice himself for the cause.

I suspect, because I do not know, that you can't deradicalise someone who hasn't been radicalised.

Dear me....

1 hour ago, Mr. Sausages said:

So they can be rewarded with a pat on the back rather than receiving a life sentence?

They can receive as many pats on the back as they like as long as it's not costing this country a penny to keep them

4 hours ago, P.K. said:

I suspect, because I do not know, that you can't deradicalise someone who hasn't been radicalised.

This lad seems to have as much in common with the kids that return to their former school in America with shotguns as with jihadis. 

4 hours ago, P.K. said:

Got to get in at least one denigration per thread irrespective of relevance.

His profile sort-of matches that of Abedi except he didn't want to sacrifice himself for the cause.

Dear me....

Totally relevant. If we had intelligent people running things he wouldn't have been in the country to attack innocents.

1 hour ago, woolley said:

Totally relevant. If we had intelligent people running things he wouldn't have been in the country to attack innocents.

"Intelligent people running things" - you're having a laugh...!

Archived