Explosion On London Underground Train

La Colombe

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Where do you live then Quilp?

I lived a large portion of my life in various areas of London. My work took me to Amsterdam for some time and other parts of Europe including behind the wall in Soviet-era countries. So a third of my years spent off-Island. In London I bought an ex-council house, cheap, with my partner, on the edge of a sink-estate in Battersea which on one side was 'black' and the other 'white,'  supposedly. I wandered anyway, and the only trouble I ever encountered was from the white thugs who frequented the 'British Flag' pub, which was virtually next door. Made many friends of various persuasion, colour and creed, mostly musicians or off-the-wall 'arty' types. Formed an occasional pub band and recorded with Abdul and Bushy, two guitar-playing, dope-smoking, cocaine-snorting, wine-drinking muslim lads. Bushy was as camp as a row of tents and brought his "beautiful boy'' to studio and gig. The stories told over glasses of sweet moroccan tea were enlightening.

11 minutes ago, quilp said:

I lived a large portion of my life in various areas of London. My work took me to Amsterdam for some time and other parts of Europe including behind the wall in Soviet-era countries. So a third of my years spent off-Island. In London I bought an ex-council house, cheap, with my partner, on the edge of a sink-estate in Battersea which on one side was 'black' and the other 'white,'  supposedly. I wandered anyway, and the only trouble I ever encountered was from the white thugs who frequented the 'British Flag' pub, which was virtually next door. Made many friends of various persuasion, colour and creed, mostly musicians or off-the-wall 'arty' types. Formed an occasional pub band and recorded with Abdul and Bushy, two guitar-playing, dope-smoking, cocaine-snorting, wine-drinking muslim lads. Bushy was as camp as a row of tents and brought his "beautiful boy'' to studio and gig. The stories told over glasses of sweet moroccan tea were enlightening.

Would your young self agree with your older self do you think?

I know mine wouldn't.

ETA: a thread in itself perhaps

1 hour ago, quilp said:

You were military Neil, do you remember having a wank in a sock was called a 'freggy?' 

Thankfully no, there were wracs on hand...so to speak

20 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Well, I haven’t been Islamified and you haven’t been Islamified, so who has? As ever, one example will do. 

Thanks, Quilp. Saved me the trouble. Areas have been Islamised. Import the Middle East; import the problems of the Middle East and you see the evidence in the news from all over Europe. As time goes by this is becoming a larger problem, not a smaller one as numbers grow and enclaves grow in size. There is no evidence at all that Islam on a large scale is assimilable within Western societies. On the contrary, we have third generation radicalised individuals whose parents and grandparents arrived and integrated relatively well.

We have another one here who clearly goes around with eyes wide shut and assumes all will be well.

Archived