Explosion On London Underground Train

La Colombe

17 hours ago, woolley said:

Thanks, Quilp. Saved me the trouble. Areas have been Islamised. Import the Middle East; import the problems of the Middle East and you see the evidence in the news from all over Europe. As time goes by this is becoming a larger problem, not a smaller one as numbers grow and enclaves grow in size. There is no evidence at all that Islam on a large scale is assimilable within Western societies. On the contrary, we have third generation radicalised individuals whose parents and grandparents arrived and integrated relatively well.

From that cesspit of communist ideology that is the BBC:

"Slough and Luton have particularly high shares of under-18s, partly because they have the highest birth rates of all UK cities - 16.6 and 17.9 births for every 1,000 residents, compared to the British average of 11.8. This has been partly driven by their young migrant populations."

A very interesting report on the changing demographics in UK cities:

"Where are the UK's youngest and oldest city populations?" http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43316697

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, P.K. said:

From that cesspit of communist ideology that is the BBC:

"Slough and Luton have particularly high shares of under-18s, partly because they have the highest birth rates of all UK cities - 16.6 and 17.9 births for every 1,000 residents, compared to the British average of 11.8. This has been partly driven by their young migrant populations."

A very interesting report on the changing demographics in UK cities:

"Where are the UK's youngest and oldest city populations?" http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43316697

boat morning in

20 minutes ago, quilp said:

o-TONY-BENN-570.jpg

Tony Benn worked for the BBC? Don't think so. (showing my age by recognising him here)

A very good speaker who Wilson remarked had "Immatured with age" which I think is rather nice.

37 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Tony Benn worked for the BBC? Don't think so. (showing my age by recognising him here)

A very good speaker who Wilson remarked had "Immatured with age" which I think is rather nice.

wasn't keen on muslims....

59 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Well we're both showing our age. That wasn't my point though. The wording of your post could've been words out of his mouth. When I read what you posted it was in his voice sounding in my head, lol. A great man, and not the beeb's biggest fan...

23 minutes ago, woody2 said:

wasn't keen on muslims....

Gotta beg to differ there woody. He had time for everyone and was rather partial to chatting with muslims, especially the cab drivers who ran him around. He claimed that there was a tendency in some political circles to promote hostility toward them all, not just the dreaded islamists. What was true then is true now. 

2 hours ago, quilp said:

Gotta beg to differ there woody. He had time for everyone and was rather partial to chatting with muslims, especially the cab drivers who ran him around. He claimed that there was a tendency in some political circles to promote hostility toward them all, not just the dreaded islamists. What was true then is true now. 

1975 referendum i think? something along the lines the uk would end up like france......

1st rule of MF. If Woody says it; it’s wrong. 

Tony Benn on Muslims:

“I have a great deal of sympathy for the Muslim community because they represent an ancient religion and they come from countries which have had great civilisations; and because we were told we were fighting a war on terror, we were told that we had to make war on these people and then the Muslims here in Britain were vilified and described as terrorists and so I think that the West handled the matter quite wrongly.”

Archived