Catalonia

woolley

18 minutes ago, woolley said:

Under the constitution it is the army that is charged with protecting the unity of Spain, so watch this space!

don't worry the guardia are looking forward to bashing some skulls, people forget it was these separatists that have been bombing the children's schools and the cuartels of guardia for years......

its the national police that deal with urban areas, guardia deal with rural, motorways and ports....  

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, woody2 said:

don't worry the guardia are looking forward to bashing some skulls, people forget it was these separatists that have been bombing the children's schools and the cuartels of guardia for years......

Aren't you getting confused between Basque and Catalan nationalism? 

4 minutes ago, woody2 said:

if you look into the background you will see they are the same scum and the cuartel in barcelona has been attacked in the past.....

Catalan separatism today is basically a coalition of business interests and folksy regionalists. The Spanish govt is clearly making a pig's ear of things and provoking an escalation.

13 minutes ago, pongo said:

Catalan separatism today is basically a coalition of business interests and folksy regionalists. The Spanish govt is clearly making a pig's ear of things and provoking an escalation.

upholding the law, nothing wrong with that.....

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

News flash...nations have been setup that way since Ug got a bigger club than the rest of the tribe...

thanks for confirming that i do know what i'm talking about....

i also know why the norway style wouldn't work in the uk....

now back to spain....

I'm sure you feel you know what you’re talking about, but if you cannot give any reasoning or logic that anyone else can understand to explain those views it’s kind of irrelevant isn’t it? I appreciate we are all just here (on MF) for entertainment though. 

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

thanks for confirming that i do know what i'm talking about....

i also know why the norway style wouldn't work in the uk....

now back to spain....

2 hours ago, woolley said:

Unless the EU becomes what it was touted as in the first place, a trading community, it will never reform. There are too many Euro state zealots at the top for that to happen. It would be good, but I cannot see it happening.

Tibet? Independence? Wouldn't bet on that any time soon, but that wasn't what I was saying of course. By your reckoning, an independence referendum there should include a vote by all of the Chinese too, which is clearly ludicrous. Should the entire UK have voted in a referendum on Irish independence? Or Scottish for that matter. In the case of the Scots, they might even have got it through on the English vote!

In a way the whole country votes in the same way all of the UK voted for more regional autonomy. We just left it to our elected representatives in the HoC. What a brexit mistake that turned out to be!

Also countries like the UK do not have a national paramilitary force between the police and the army who wear silly hats. 

It could get very ugly - unfortunately....

Archived