Jim Carrey: New iPhone is Designed to Enslave Humanity

Aristotle

Movie star Jim Carrey has spoken out to expose Apple's latest iteration of its hugely popular iPhone, to reveal that its new Face ID technology was designed to enslave humanity.

The actor stated that his days of using products by the Californian company are "over" after learning that their devices are being used to usher in a totalitarian New World Order.

"Alrighty then! " He's right.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

No, it's a another thread where I post something interesting and nobody (as yet) has anything interesting to say in response. Hopefully a few posters will have a few drinks at the pub and come back and post something constructive.

I've had a few drinks in the house and I have to say................... that man and you are talking shite. Is that constructive, or just accurate ?

6 hours ago, Aristotle said:

No, it's a another thread where I post something interesting and nobody (as yet) has anything interesting to say in response. Hopefully a few posters will have a few drinks at the pub and come back and post something constructive.

No amount of alcohol could create a constructive response to the OP.

However in the interests of fairness I'm going to continue drinking as I have done since 6pm to see if my viewpoint changes

Archived