OJ released from prison

Aristotle

49 minutes ago, P.K. said:

You watched every minute of the trial? Mr Sad Git or what.... Got to say I preferred the previous avatar Dilli.

I was in LA at the time. Popular graffiti:

OJ goes down

LA burns....

I know you aren't being serious, as it wasn't sad in the least.

I was totally engrossed in it and haven't seen any TV as riveting since then.

His brief won the day for him, but how he lives with that is his problem.

I agree about the colour thing too. If he was white he'd be fried by now.

42 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I know you aren't being serious, as it wasn't sad in the least.

I was totally engrossed in it and haven't seen any TV as riveting since then.

His brief won the day for him, but how he lives with that is his problem.

I agree about the colour thing too. If he was white he'd be fried by now.

If you're talking about how do his lawyers live with themselves then they don't 2 of them are dead johnny cochrane and the kardashian guy

If you can find a copy of the book if I did it is a good read it's basically his confession.

4 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

If you're talking about how do his lawyers live with themselves then they don't 2 of them are dead johnny cochrane and the kardashian guy

If you can find a copy of the book if I did it is a good read it's basically his confession.

Didn't know Cochrane had died TBH, it was he I referred to as winning the case.

I've not read the book, but I have heard of it and was told the same as you deduce from it. So  many lies in court too. The jury members must go through strange feeling sometimes though.

I would not want to have been any of them.

9 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Didn't know Cochrane had died TBH, it was he I referred to as winning the case.

I've not read the book, but I have heard of it and was told the same as you deduce from it. So  many lies in court too. The jury members must go through strange feeling sometimes though.

I would not want to have been any of them.

Yeah he died a few years ago. Heart attack or cancer can't remember off the top of my head. Watched a few documenteries about it all his story conflicted at the trial then at the civil trial. He was guilty as sin but the the prosecution made a mess of it. Getting him to try on the glove was a major mistake and was an unnecessary risk to take

19 hours ago, The Well-Manicured Man said:

Jesus wasn't found not guilty, he was found guilty. Hence the execution. Beware of Greeks bearing nonsense.

It's been a few years since I read the book, but if I remember right the Roman chap washed his hands of the situation and handed him back to the Jews to do as they saw fit. So in essence he wasn't found guilty by the effective government of the time and place. 

Archived