50 dead in non terror attack

8 minutes ago, woody2 said:

I've always wondered when a natural disaster happens, why are the people interviewed always fat? why weeks later have they done nothing to help themselves?

if i lost my roof, the first thing i would do is make it wind and watertight not sat around moaning..... 

Probably because they are too fat to run out of the way...

Why help yourself when some bleeding heart liberal will arrange a just giving page for you

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Not a muslim. Nothing to see here. Not even scary. Just new material for new albums.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-41466148

It's hard to feel sorry for a country too stupid to realise they are the cause of their problems.

They can't even use the usual excuse of "If everyone had guns this wouldn't have happened" because the shooter was firing an automatic weapon from a distance - all that that would have accomplished would have been "Who's firing? Oh everyone around me has a gun! Are they pointing it at me? PANIC FIRE" 

It's obviously another Hillary fanatic nutjob who's been wound up by the mainstream media pumping his head with bullshit propaganda, race-baiting, kill the president subliminal messaging, and demonisation of Trump supporters (i.e. most of the country) all day. Seriously, I watch quite a lot of US news and it's just endless propaganda, stirring people up. I'm amazed there aren't more shootings to be honest. Anyway, other than a crybaby Hillary supporter, who else with a non-Islamic name would target a country music festival?

2 minutes ago, Tarne said:

They can't even use the usual excuse of "If everyone had guns this wouldn't have happened" because the shooter was firing an automatic weapon from a distance - all that that would have accomplished would have been "Who's firing? Oh everyone around me has a gun! Are they pointing it at me? PANIC FIRE" 

It would only take a couple of hours to wipe out the entire continent.  It would spread faster than a zombie apocalypse. 

Archived