50 dead in non terror attack

2 minutes ago, Dale Cooper FBI said:

Odd how "US officials" are able to rule it out so quickly. How much investigation could they possibly have done in such a period space of time?

No more odd than claiming it was some leftist terrorist organisation without any evidence either.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

No more odd than claiming it was some leftist terrorist organisation without any evidence either.

Without any evidence? I listened to a first hand account from an eyewitness who was there, who said that prior to the shootings, there was a Hispanic man and woman removed from the crowd because they were telling people they were all going to die. Hmmmmmmmm. It wouldn't surprise me if La Raza and Antifa are even allied with ISIS.

1 minute ago, Dale Cooper FBI said:

Without any evidence? I listened to a first hand account from an eyewitness who was there, who said that prior to the shootings, there was a Hispanic man and woman removed from the crowd because they were telling people they were all going to die. Hmmmmmmmm. It wouldn't surprise me if La Raza and Antifa are even allied with ISIS.

A reply with unsubstantiated suggestions, oh the irony. The internet is a massive Chinese whisper these days and getting fed more each day.

1 minute ago, Dale Cooper FBI said:

They weren't trying to save them, they were threatening them. And what Chinese whispers? The first hand account from eyewitnesses I watched was recorded on video and *AT THE SCENE*. Not just random people on the other side of the planet making stuff up.

The Chinese whisper is the reference to La Raza and Antifi. You have no evidence for that and cannot possibly know, yet someone will read it and before you know it will be being put forward as a fact. Surely you can see the issue in that.

11 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

The Chinese whisper is the reference to La Raza and Antifi. You have no evidence for that and cannot possibly know, yet someone will read it and before you know it will be being put forward as a fact. Surely you can see the issue in that.

That's not a "Chinese whisper". That's me providing a likely explanation. I even used the word "best guess" so I did make it abundantly clear that I wasn't making a statement of fact, but rather of proportional likelihood. I don't retract any of it either. La Raza and Antifa would make sense given they are terrorist organisations who are committed to the destruction of the United States and that they are currently engaged in riots, violence and terrorism around the United States. Trump needs to start arresting them and throwing them in prison.

3 minutes ago, Dale Cooper FBI said:

That's not a "Chinese whisper". That's me providing a likely explanation. I even used the word "best guess" so I did make it abundantly clear that I wasn't making a statement of fact, but rather of proportional likelihood. I don't retract any of it either. La Raza and Antifa would make sense given they are terrorist organisations who are committed to the destruction of the United States and that they are currently engaged in riots, violence and terrorism around the United States. Trump needs to start arresting them and throwing them in prison.

I'm not asking you to retract anything. The point is someone (not necessarily you) says something half in suggestion and three or four people down line it's turned from suggestion to fact. That's the danger of modern communication mediums.

For what it's worth my money is on it being a sad tosspot with a gun obsession and too free access to guns.

Archived