50 dead in non terror attack

9 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I'm not asking you to retract anything. The point is someone (not necessarily you) says something half in suggestion and three or four people down line it's turned from suggestion to fact. That's the danger of modern communication mediums.

For what it's worth my money is on it being a sad tosspot with a gun obsession and too free access to guns.

My suggestions usually are facts, so not really seeing the issue. It is already evident that this wasn't a lone actor, but a co-ordinated attack by a group. Among that group are obvious leftists and we've now already got ISIS saying one of them is a convert to Islam. The idea that a gun nut would attack a largely conservative group of people at a country festival is a pretty nonsensical one.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I'm not asking you to retract anything. The point is someone (not necessarily you) says something half in suggestion and three or four people down line it's turned from suggestion to fact. That's the danger of modern communication mediums.

For what it's worth my money is on it being a sad tosspot with a gun obsession and too free access to guns.

+ 1 for the sad tosspot theory. 

15 minutes ago, Dale Cooper FBI said:

My suggestions usually are facts, so not really seeing the issue. It is already evident that this wasn't a lone actor, but a co-ordinated attack by a group. Among that group are obvious leftists and we've now already got ISIS saying one of them is a convert to Islam. The idea that a gun nut would attack a largely conservative group of people at a country festival is a pretty nonsensical one.

At this exact moment in time is it a known fact that this guy and any accomplices were members of any terrorist organisation? No, that's the issue, FAKE NEWS, ALTERNATIVE FACTS ETC.

9 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

At this exact moment in time is it a known fact that this guy and any accomplices were members of any terrorist organisation? No, that's the issue, FAKE NEWS, ALTERNATIVE FACTS ETC.

Here are the FACTS we know so far:

1. It was a co-ordinated attack by MULTIPLE people.

2. A Hispanic man and woman in the audience were earlier removed because they were mockingly saying to people around them that they'd all die.

3. ISIS have claimed the one man who has been identified is a convert to Islam.

4. It was a country music festival, ruling out any right-wing motive for the attack.

9 minutes ago, Dale Cooper FBI said:

2. A Hispanic man and woman in the audience were earlier removed because they were mockingly saying to people around them that they'd all die.

4. It was a country music festival, ruling out any right-wing motive for the attack.

Not answering the question posed. Lets just wait and see what the actual truth is.

12 minutes ago, Dale Cooper FBI said:

Are you for real? You're really Llapping this all up aren't you? Do those even vaguely qualify as FACTS? He might be someone who just hates country and western music? I'm sure there are some unabomber / hillbilly types that can't stand Billy Ray Cyrus? ISIS will claim just about anything that they think it's strategically important to claim as well. That's total bullshit. 

23 minutes ago, Dale Cooper FBI said:

5. OJ has been released.

Archived