50 dead in non terror attack

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Dale Cooper FBI said:

... all I've done is try and give an educated explanation as to the motivation behind the MULTIPLE people responsible...

To be fair, you haven't. The real facts have yet to be revealed. You seem to be working on assumptions and not the facts. It wouldn't surprise me if he turned out to be some deranged, religious nut-job making a deadly point about what he sees as the decadence, liberal attitudes and the ruination of his gods country. America is full of crazy Yanks. 

31 minutes ago, quilp said:

To be fair, you haven't. The real facts have yet to be revealed. You seem to be working on assumptions and not the facts. It wouldn't surprise me if he turned out to be some deranged, religious nut-job making a deadly point about what he sees as the decadence, liberal attitudes and the ruination of his gods country. America is full of crazy Yanks. 

A failed gambler who got taken from over ten grand in the last year according to one site. 

40 minutes ago, quilp said:

Targeting a country music festival? I don't see the connection between decadence or liberalism there.

No, actually, as predicted, it now turns out he's another butt hurt "progressive" libtard: an OccupyDemocrats member no less.

13 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

A better news source than the Guardian:

I would definitely encourage people to watch this all the way through to the end and to form their own opinion about whether this shouty nonsense seems like a reliable source. And the mentality of anyone who thinks it is.

7 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Still more reliable than the state sponsored right wing bbc

7 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Bloody hell, it's hard to keep up, I thought they are vehement left wing libtards.

7 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

In matters that dont matter they are. When it comes down to it they aren't

I see it all now. Thanks, Stinky. So the cunning ruse is to appear wet and liberal to the point of absolutely saturated on everything short of the apocalypse whilst all the time in reality, behind the desk, they all have swastikas tattooed to their buttocks and when the chips are down they will support the fascist regime to the death. Good work, Enigma. Keep it up!

2 hours ago, pongo said:

I would definitely encourage people to watch this all the way through to the end and to form their own opinion about whether this shouty nonsense seems like a reliable source. And the mentality of anyone who thinks it is.

You do realise I didn't say it was a reliable source? I said it was a better news source than The Guardian. Again, just for clarification, that doesn't mean it's a reliable or good news source. It's basically a criticism of The Guardian.

2 hours ago, Mr. Sausages said:

That's the guy who claims the Sandy Hook massacre was faked. 

No, he didn't. He looked into both sides of the argument but he's been quoted out of context by the mainstream media (who, by the way, have less viewers than him).

1 hour ago, quilp said:

I'm curious as to what drives seemingly ordinary people to patronise and subscribe to such utter lunacy. 

Feel free to start a new thread on that and I'll happily answer.

33 minutes ago, woolley said:

I see it all now. Thanks, Stinky. So the cunning ruse is to appear wet and liberal to the point of absolutely saturated on everything short of the apocalypse whilst all the time in reality, behind the desk, they all have swastikas tattooed to their buttocks and when the chips are down they will support the fascist regime to the death. Good work, Enigma. Keep it up!

My comment was firmly tongue in cheek. It is amusing though how overly right wing people seem to label the BBC as left wing and the opposite left wing people seem to label it as right wing. Increasingly I believe people are more and more intolerant of anyone holding an opposing view and simply label anyone or anything that doesn't seemingly subscribe to their own viewpoint. I'm talking generally here and not accusing anyone on here specifically.

Archived