EU proposal to introduce Censorship

Edward Boyes

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Dale Cooper FBI said:

It is very worrying. I mean, the capacity for it to be misused for political purposes is fairly obvious. We only have to look at what post-9/11 laws supposedly to protect us and make us safe were used for. It all went well beyond the scope of that, as would this from der Fuehrer Fuehrerin.

That would die Fuehrerin, you're mixing your genders.

1 hour ago, Edward Boyes said:

The UK government intends to top the EU:

Amber Rudd: viewers of online terrorist material face 15 years in jail

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail

And she includes "right-wing" material. Well, haven't UKIP, Nigel Farage, the Daily Mail, Sky News, even Donald Trump all been described as "right-wing" by the UK establishment media? Are they going to start censoring and banning anybody but the BBC?

22 minutes ago, Dale Cooper FBI said:

I think you'll find I was writing "der Fuehrer" then changed it to Fuehrerin. It wouldn't have made sense if I'd said "der". Duh.

Lol, der Fuehrerin simply does not exist in German, changing Führer to Führerin automatically changes the der to die. It's a male/female article thing.

22 minutes ago, Dale Cooper FBI said:

And she includes "right-wing" material. Well, haven't UKIP, Nigel Farage, the Daily Mail, Sky News, even Donald Trump all been described as "right-wing" by the UK establishment media? Are they going to start censoring and banning anybody but the BBC?

By "right wing material" that will refer to the materials published by the likes of the Nazi terror groups that were arrested with serving members of the Armed Forces...

The article also uses the term "Far-right" which is not the same as right wing.

24 minutes ago, Dale Cooper FBI said:

What about extreme left wing material? I wonder if that carries the same threat and punishment?

17 minutes ago, Lxxx said:

What about extreme left wing material? I wonder if that carries the same threat and punishment?

16 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Such as?

Just in the past ONE WEEK:

• Labour Friends of Palestine and the Middle East apologises for post on social media proposing a “final solution”Thursday, 28th September, 17:34
  • University of Edinburgh refuses to stop event with Miko Peled, who told Labour event that delegates should be allowed to deny Holocaust
  • Ken Livingstone emerges from suspension over antisemitism to say Labour antisemites are just going “over the top when they criticise Israel”
  • Leader of Unite union must apologise or resign for claiming antisemitism is “mood music” to undermine Jeremy Corbyn, and praising group whose spokeswoman laughs at antisemitism
  • UK Equality and Human Rights Commission CEO says Labour antisemitism is so bad that the Party must now prove it is not racist
  • Labour Party may be banned from holding its annual conference at Brighton Centre permanently over antisemitism
  • Beinazir Lasharie, who reportedly linked Zionists to ISIS, appointed Deputy Mayor of Kensington and Chelsea to help “rebuild trust with residents”
  • New CAA research shows antisemitism amongst officials in Labour is eight times worse than any other party
  • “Labour Party Marxists” allege Nazi-Zionist collaboration and urge “counterattack” against allegations of antisemitism in article distributed at Labour Party Conference

Also, radical Islamism is essentially international communism under a caliphate, which is why they get on so well with other left-wing groups.

Archived