EU proposal to introduce Censorship

Edward Boyes

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dale Cooper FBI said:

Good. Did you vote for the AfD? I would have.

God no, if you'd actually read and understood their manifesto you'd quickly realise they're a joke. Setting aside their obvious racist stance they don't have any actual real meaningful policies on the things that actually make a country run successfully. They're a one trick pony and that trick is pretty tasteless.

I'm not going to tell you who I did vote for, why should I and i would never expect you or anyone to tell me who they did vote for. What I will say is that I made my choice based on what their policies were for the effective running of the country and specifically went for a party that were universally regarded as being good for businesses.

1 minute ago, mojomonkey said:

God no, if you'd actually read and understood their manifesto you'd quickly realise they're a joke. Setting aside their obvious racist stance they don't have any actual real meaningful policies on the things that actually make a country run successfully. They're a one trick pony and that trick is pretty tasteless.

I'm not going to tell you who I did vote for, why should I and i would never expect you or anyone to tell me who they did vote for. What I will say is that I made my choice based on what their policies were for the effective running of the country and specifically went for a party that were universally regarded as being good for businesses.

Why not? I have always voted Conservative. Next general election, if they don't step up and get on with Brexit, and stop all this soft vs hard bullshit, I may vote UKIP as a protest vote. Enough is enough. The British people voted to leave, not pussy foot about for years.

1 minute ago, Dale Cooper FBI said:

Why not? I have always voted Conservative. Next general election, if they don't step up and get on with Brexit, and stop all this soft vs hard bullshit, I may vote UKIP as a protest vote. Enough is enough. The British people voted to leave, not pussy foot about for years.

Your choice, if you want to say who then fine but for me the voting choice is a personal matter. If someone wants to keep that private that's fine by me.

I take your point about Brexit. I do think they should get on with it but at least give them the two years before overly grumbling. Irrespective of personal position on Brexit I think most would accept it must be a complicated thing to carry out.

I'd imagine UKIP would manage to make IoM politics look professional and progressive.

4 minutes ago, woody2 said:

takes less than a minute to cancel the DD......

but best to wait until the legislation has gone through then walk......

Even you'd accept it isn't actually that simple or do you really think May just needs to pop down the bank and cancel her direct debits.

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

Even you'd accept it isn't actually that simple or do you really think May just needs to pop down the bank and cancel her direct debits.

it was the eu that said the simplest way to leave was to stop paying your subs.....

The deep state Council on Foreign Relations, maybe the most influential policy think-tank of the West suggests that the alternative media should be treated as terrorists in what may be that most extreme attack on free speech so far.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/united-states/2017-10-03/should-we-treat-domestic-terrorists-way-we-treat-isis

Archived