Gender Neutral Passports

Tarne

http://news.sky.com/story/government-faces-challenge-over-gender-neutral-passports-11076204

"Campaigners say UK passports should include a third "X" option so genderless people do not have to say they are male or female." 

At first I did the whole "What the hell are these crazy mental people on about now?" (because I know they're mentally ill) but then I thought they're arguing the wrong thing. The passport is there to identify you in countries around the world. Your genitals never get brought into it so why even bother having it on there at all?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its for when they take you off to the secret area in the airport for your special search, they have to have someone of the same sex finger you. So there will be a load of jobs for people of no gender at airports all over the world ready to inspect non gendered peoples bottoms for bombs and drugs.

I had a very innocent childhood...what is "genderless"...? I thought you had to be a boy or girl or something in between...Can you be a genderless hermaphrodite???? ...

I am too old for this nonsense now!...Mind you, I have seen job application forms where you no longer have to state your age and the trendy lefties who run my twilight home tell me this is law now? You just state your name and qualies etc but not your gender and age...This means they cannot say "Over 35 and white male? Bin it!"

13 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

I am too old for this nonsense now!...Mind you, I have seen job application forms where you no longer have to state your age and the trendy lefties who run my twilight home tell me this is law now? You just state your name and qualies etc but not your gender and age...This means they cannot say "Over 35 and white male? Bin it!"

any cv's that come without basic info i put in the bin anyway.....

Give these nonsense-peddling social justice warrior types an inch, and they'll take a mile.

People who don't fit into male or female sex from birth must account for less than 0.0001% [1] of the population but the do-gooders will make out it's a big issue affecting the entire nation. And usually the people affected by it themselves aren't even all that bothered or vocal about it. It's the do-gooder purveyors of cultural marxism who get offended on behalf of everyone else who shout the loudest. People who "change" genders as an adult should be made to keep their birth gender on the passport, because they haven't actually changed their gender. I fully support their rights to say they are this or that, but when it comes to an official document like a passport, I think it's going over the top. As to the 0.0001%  or whatever the figure might be who genuinely are born with some ambiguity as to their gender, I would say the parents take a best guess approximation and stick with that until they are old enough to say they feel they are closer to one or the other and apply to be officially recognised that way.

[1] Yes, it's a rough guess.

9 minutes ago, maynragh said:

In fact we’re probably not that far off being realistically able to put your entire genetic code on a chip on your passport, thereby making them much harder to fake. 

That kind of my point - having gender and a picture on the passports is becoming redundant because you could just have your DNA. Instant match on whether it's you or not.

Of course most countries wouldn't have the capability to read these things yet but it's an option for the future. 

14 minutes ago, Tarne said:
25 minutes ago, maynragh said:

In fact we’re probably not that far off being realistically able to put your entire genetic code on a chip on your passport, thereby making them much harder to fake. 

That kind of my point - having gender and a picture on the passports is becoming redundant because you could just have your DNA. Instant match on whether it's you or not.

Of course most countries wouldn't have the capability to read these things yet but it's an option for the future. 

Archived