Something wrong with the world's thinking

Albert Tatlock

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RIchard Britten said:

You edited your post after I posted a link from 2013 that should that DARPA had a drone based camera that could see in the situation you initially posted.

Poor show old chap

I edited the post to bring in a sense of reality. Maybe you should try it?

Enough "due diligence" nonsense. ...

4 minutes ago, P.K. said:

I edited the post to bring in a sense of reality. Maybe you should try it?

Yes, missiles for everyone.

Also how do the media keep getting hold of picutres of these people with their faces on show but the super cameras have to make to with "eye slits".

Enough "due diligence" nonsense. ...

That is probably what Trump said before that botched Yemen mission where 9 or so kids got killed and a few dozen civilians...

3 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Yes, missiles for everyone.

Also how do the media keep getting hold of picutres of these people with their faces on show but the super cameras have to make to with "eye slits".

The more they kill with missiles from drones the fewer friendlies get killed on the ground.

Your second sentence just doesn't warrant an answer.

Now, have you had enough of "due diligence" "summary execution" "moral high ground" and all the rest of the moralising that simply doesn't apply?

38 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Proving several of my points in one post.

1. Those furthest removed from the violence are the most comfortable with its use
  2. Once you are comfortable with killing children, there is no deeper to go.

I didn't say I was comfortable killing children but I accept,  on balance, that sometimes it is inevitable. 

Airstrikes more often than not kill innocent people.

2 minutes ago, notwell said:

I didn't say I was comfortable killing children but I accept,  on balance, that sometimes it is inevitable. 

Airstrikes more often than not kill innocent people.

More importantly, they get the bastards we are after...:sorcerer:

Good riddance. No shock to read Richard criticising this.

How about we calculate the number of deaths this nutjob woman and her brainwashed son inflicted during their time with ISIS and extrapolate how many more would have be murdered  in the future had they not been taken out in this instance and been allowed to waltz scot-free, murdering people? That's not even taking into account murders committed by low lifes she was instrumental in recruiting in the past, or potentially in the future. I think you'll find those who are merciful or kind to the cruel will inevitably be cruel to the good. In the final equation, I think this is great news. In fact, I'm going to have a glass of wine to celebrate all the people who will not be murdered by this woman and her son in the decades ahead thanks to the good work of whoever aimed the drone at her.

Not sure if was the US or UK, but taxpayers' money well spent either way. :)

Archived