100 Years Since The Bolshevik Revolution

pongo

19 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

I think the work of Boris Pasternak was pretty good at summing up the tragedy of the Russian revolution and the film Dr Zhivago represented it well.

A huge disaster for humanitarian feeling as forced collectivisations and political violence put ideology before humanity.  The result death on a terrible scale.

Don't forget your beloved Chinese commie dictatorship who murdered millions.........

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My beloved?  Oh yeah, talk about trying to personalise issues.  I despise the Chinese Communist Party as anyone who has read my posts about it over the years.  Only someone looking for a rise would possible try to claim I'm enamoured with it.  Oh surprise surprise it's TJ - he'll be saying he's an expert on it next.

4 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

My beloved?  Oh yeah, talk about trying to personalise issues.  I despise the Chinese Communist Party as anyone who has read my posts about it over the years.  Only someone looking for a rise would possible try to claim I'm enamoured with it.  Oh surprise surprise it's TJ - he'll be saying he's an expert on it next.

I'm not TJ........but I am expert on Chinese Communism. xx

Archived