Celebrity sex pests

Kevin spacey next up. He was drunk at the time it didn't happen, he says, a tacit admission if there ever was one, of trying to proposition a 14 year old boy. The usual suspects remains a great film, though i felt at the time a little uncomfortable watching american beauty. I was of course assured that was because i didn't understand art- a not untrue statement i supposed. I was right though. I said at the time the only people in the entire scope of showbusiness that weren't filthy perverts were the chuckle brothers and timmy mallet. I was scoffed at. Well who's laughing now? Not me anyway.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you've ever acted in amateur theater the after party is full of a release of pent of frustrations, usually resulting in lots of rampant sex and drinking.

I can only imagine it's intensified massively when hollywood style egos get involved. 

Corey Feldman has been trying to get that out for years, it's just he's so fucked up these days he comes across as a nutter. 

But Courtney Love said it in 2005 here - "If Harvey Weinstein invites you to a party at the Four Seasons, don't go." 

1 hour ago, the stinking enigma said:

I played king herod to a packed audience  and great critical acclaim one christmas time. Don't remember trying to fuck the entire school afterwards,  even though i was off my face on crack cocaine at the time. Fame is no excuse. If i can keep it in my pants at those times then so can others. No excuses.

Infants or Junior school?

Archived