Celebrity sex pests

9 hours ago, Mr. Sausages said:

9 hours ago, dilligaf said:

He groped the snowman ? :o

The news item I heard claimed he had sent an "inappropriate" text to some woman. (What we used to call "banter")

Just a bit of banter from a likeable rogue.

What Aled said was that the texts were not inappropriate, just a bit juvenile. That's what I meant by banter, not the so called inappropriate suggestion. Jesus

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, dilligaf said:

The news item I heard claimed he had sent an "inappropriate" text to some woman. (What we used to call "banter")

I think we are learning that what is one man's banter is another woman's inappropriate sexual suggestion. 

54 minutes ago, Declan said:

I think we are learning that what is one man's banter is another woman's inappropriate sexual suggestion. 

If it was the other way around, Loose Women would be off the TV in a flash. 

2 hours ago, Declan said:

Seems it wasn't at the time though. I can't get around the fact that so many women didn't feel compelled to either complain or just tell the aggressor to F**K OFF.

2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Seems it wasn't at the time though. I can't get around the fact that so many women didn't feel compelled to either complain or just tell the aggressor to F**K OFF.

I think in a way that's the point. They didn't feel able or safe to do that. 

There is a worry that at the lower end men who are socially inept's banter or advances may cross a line and make a woman feel uncomfortable.  Now the best thing  would be for that to be pointed out at the time, the man apologise and go away with a better understanding of what's appropriate. 

If women haven't felt able to speak up then it's going to remain a problem. Hopefully what's coming out of this is that women will feel empowered to point out minor faux pas and men can learn from their errors.

32 minutes ago, Declan said:

I think in a way that's the point. They didn't feel able or safe to do that. 

There is a worry that at the lower end men who are socially inept's banter or advances may cross a line and make a woman feel uncomfortable.  Now the best thing  would be for that to be pointed out at the time, the man apologise and go away with a better understanding of what's appropriate. 

If women haven't felt able to speak up then it's going to remain a problem. Hopefully what's coming out of this is that women will feel empowered to point out minor faux pas and men can learn from their errors.

sadly it will be used by feminists to persecute innocent men...... 

Those poor lambs, having to go through the experience most fathers have to endure. It is a rather sickening read. The assumption being that women have more rights over their kids at the expense of the father. Wonder what hers, and other kids think. 

43 minutes ago, Tarne said:

That's a bizarre story. 

The woman's problem is not that she has equal custody it's the way it is arranged. One week on / one week off with only skype messages every other day on the off weeks even if though Mum and Dad live 10 minutes apart. And the fact that she chooses not react to it like she does. 

Archived