Celebrity sex pests

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Brilliant that. It would be a shame if we were denied this wonderful actor's talent because of his personal failings. He just gets better and better and few could deliver those lines with such subtlety and gravitas as Spacey. I don't excuse what he's alleged to have done (Has he appeared in court for anything ?) but I'd like to see him back on the screen before too long. 

Does it not? It's creepy as fuck and shows the absolute classic signs of denial that paedophiles would. I had just assumed he was a homosexual man who had probably used his celebrity status to get what he wanted, now I think he's been bumming kids for years. 

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

Does it not? It's creepy as fuck and shows the absolute classic signs of denial that paedophiles would. I had just assumed he was a homosexual man who had probably used his celebrity status to get what he wanted, now I think he's been bumming kids for years. 

What you think and what has actually happened are two different things. I would prefer to hear the full facts and let a court decide. MF by the way doesn’t count as a court

56 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

What you think and what has actually happened are two different things. I would prefer to hear the full facts and let a court decide. MF by the way doesn’t count as a court

Only an old fruit would say that ;)

Archived