Celebrity sex pests

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, woolley said:

I'm starting to feel seriously left out of this now. Every fecker in the world has been abused. What's wrong with me?

42 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

how long have you got?

I'm all ears. (I don't mean like the Prince of Wales.)

1 minute ago, woolley said:

There are a lot of perverted bastards about who take advantage of a position of power. Shock, horror. Behold the reality of human nature. It's a bit like when a child realises there's no Father Christmas at the moment.

There's no Father Christmas...?

How can you be sure...?

Those appalling jumpers have to come from somewhere....

8 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Whiskey? Are you kidding?. That's for lightweight multi cultural, mixed race, dog shit dodging, car hating, workshy dicks like you.

Smirnoff for the win.;)

What's this, "mixed race" thingy..?

Odd comment. 

23 minutes ago, woolley said:

There are a lot of perverted bastards about who take advantage of a position of power. Shock, horror. Behold the reality of human nature. It's a bit like when a child realises there's no Father Christmas at the moment.

That’s just you... of course there is a Father Christmas. Take no notice of the nasty man kids...

53 minutes ago, woolley said:

There are a lot of perverted bastards about who take advantage of a position of power. Shock, horror. Behold the reality of human nature.

Like ex CMs Tony Brown and Allan Bell.

They fucked us all up the *rse and got away with it.

I wonder how many women did sleep with Weinstein or 'indulge' him ? It might shade in the picture a little more. It might also explain why he felt so emboldened and invulnerable and why for a long time Harvey had it all. He's been a big player in movies for the last thirty years so why has this only come out now ? Is it because his power and influence was on the slide ? Is it also something to do with his physical appearance ? I'll bet no one's ever accused George Clooney of sexual harassment. When power, money, sex, ambition, fame and success underpin human relationships, it's both sexes that take advantage of the opportunities offered to sell or trade what they've got in the market place.

Don't get me started on the guy in the red suit and the shiny leather boots....

Archived